Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is none of your business to put your bogus belief in government's mouth and government represent everyone, not just only for anti-gay Christians as special treatment.

Legalize gay marriage isn't going affect your life so quit being whine about our government being gay friendly.

I have to tell that i have quite disagree with you , it is does infuse other people about this issues . it will cause public gay make out front of kids which it is really gross . If i see them in the public , i will report for it. if i see the opposite sex make out i will say get a room ..... this is really impact in our community ..

sorry to say but it is true

Last edited:
I have must tell i am quite disagree with you , it does infuse other people about this issues . it will cause public gay make out front of kids which it really gross . If i see that i will report for it. if i see opposite sex make out i will say get a room ..... there is really impact in our community ..

sorry to say but it true

You do have a point there!

I have must tell i am quite disagree with you , it does infuse other people about this issues . it will cause public gay make out front of kids which it really gross . If i see that i will report for it. if i see opposite sex make out i will say get a room ..... there is really impact in our community ..

sorry to say but it true

Homosexuality isn't illegal but gay marriage is banned in 30+ states.

You don't know about relation between homosexual families and kids so I met them so numerous time and they got excellent experience.

Lastly, I just explained to airportcop about being fair and I just let him to disagree whatever he wants, even he could tell government about everything that he wants. That's effectively end the debate between me and him.
http://www.alldeaf.com/2063488-post64.html

You do have a point there!

What? You told me that you don't have problem and doesn't care, even you stated about it is none of business with marriage.

Now, you are mixed up. :aw:

I am not bring religious issues but i am bring to whole community viewpoint of this ...

I am not bring religious issues but i am bring to whole community viewpoint of this ...

I'm not discussing about religious issues in my post.

I just try to point about homosexuality is legal, not illegal.

You don't see about relation between same sex couples and their kids so you don't have any experience about them.

Be careful... He is bigger than you and he is going to intimidating you until you give up to being Christian. :lol:

intimidation.jpg

Jiro and I probably can't help you. :aw:

:lol:

I have to tell that i have quite disagree with you , it is does infuse other people about this issues . it will cause public gay make out front of kids which it is really gross . If i see them in the public , i will report for it. if i see the opposite sex make out i will say get a room ..... this is really impact in our community ..

sorry to say but it is true

report them for what?

You have a problem with "Public Display Affection" and that's ok but there's nothing illegal about it.

i have heard about them that they handle the kids , However to some people that feel they are unworthy to be call parent ( mother and father ) in the moral life they need the father and the mother . mother which give compassion and kindness and the father which tough them up and have fun where father can be role play on their kids about the future life . if it is mother and mother , the missing of moral is father where which they can be queer for boy. If father and father work with kids , boy will be toughest male without compassion and can lead them abuse on women for not be male and can cause women to be Tommy Girl. Also who know that wreck with our economic issues. For me , i have saw women's cousin which they are lesbian but do they handle them well ? From not what i see . The moral life need balance

thank you.

No, I mean each category of anti-discrimination law is different.

One law doesn't cover every aspect of possible discrimination. The types of discrimination are different, the penalties are different, the enforcement jurisdictions are different, etc.

For example, compare the wording of laws pertaining to fair housing, equal opportunity employment, school segregation, voting rights, and ADA. You'll see a big variety.

It all depends on the individual law and what it covers.

let's see....

Fair Housing
To create equal housing opportunities for all persons living in America by administering laws that prohibit discrimination in housing on the basis of race,color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and familial status.

Equal Opportunity Employment
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is responsible for enforcing federal laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.

Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 (CSRA)
The CSRA prohibits any employee who has authority to take certain personnel actions from discriminating for or against employees or applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability.

and bunch more with very similar language. I dont see a big variety.

i have heard about them that they handle the kids , However to some people that feel they are unworthy to be call parent ( mother and father ) in the moral life they need the father and the mother . mother which give compassion and kindness and the father which tough them up and have fun where father can be role play on their kids about the future life . if it is mother and mother , the missing of moral is father where which they can be queer for boy. If father and father work with kids , boy will be toughest male without compassion and can lead them abuse on women for not be male and can cause women to be Tommy Girl. Also who know that wreck with our economic issues. For me , i have saw women's cousin which they are lesbian but do they handle them well ? From not what i see . The moral life need balance

thank you.

false. most homosexual parents with kids are more stable than heterosexual parents because of very low divorce rate.

thank you.

I smell your claim is fishy and fool.

I agree with Jiro about most homosexual couples raised their kids in stable condition. I met them in LA, SF, Chicago, Atlanta and DC.

Sex orientation isn't choice, period.

I'm not proposing for end of government control. we need government control otherwise these religious nuts would destroy this country with bigotry in the name of holy war like how they destroyed the civilizations in the past.

last time I recall... the government (for the people, by the people) still controls this country... not church. the day church rises up to sieze control of this country is the day of XIII :cool2:

Not exactly! When a society steps away from God and turns it's back on Him that is when that society fails and is destroyed. Proven time & time again. Look at Rome.

Not just American atheists:

"So color me surprised when it comes to Australia's new Prime Minister, Julia Gillard. She's an atheist. She also lives with a man she's not married to. But she doesn't like gay marriage. In fact, she's made it crystal clear that as long as she's Prime Minister of Australia, gays and lesbians will never see the wedding aisle."
Atheists Against Gay Marriage? | Change.org News

This is where I see a problem. The gay and liberal view is stated here and what I really dislike is all the name calling and finger pointing. That is not in all of the other articles. Hate and bigotry go both ways!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back