Tell Your Friends About AllDeaf on Facebook, Win an iPad 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you got it off google image search the dimensions are noted under the picture. same for photobucket, imageshack and tinypic.
a good size is like 300x300 or 400x400

if the image was on your pc. use paint. click the word image on your toolbar, then click resize/skew. then shrink the picture by 'whatever' percent to make it smaller.. save it.
then upload to a hosting site and post it in image tag [img]url-of-picture[/img]

*edit: or what mintyoreo just posted

yeah I will fix it shortly

Just use this link...

Count_Me_InComp.jpg

(BTW, I'm not in. I don't have a FB... I was just trying to help with the giant picture problem.)

Fixed. Thanks. Interesting website tool. I am gonna to bookmark that cool website

In celebration of AllDeaf's 10 year anniversary next month, we are giving away a free iPad 3 to a lucky winner! :thumb:

ipad3_giveaway.jpg

Here's how to enter:

1.) Post in this thread so we know you're in! If you're not a member, you can sign up by going to
alldeaf.com/register.php

2.) Post the URL of this thread on your Facebook profile page (we will check):
Code:
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/99650-tell-your-friends-about-alldeaf-facebook-win-ipad-3-a.html

That's it! The giveaway starts NOW. Runs through May 1, 2012. Winner will be picked randomly and announced here. Good luck! :fingersx:

Thank you for your support of AllDeaf.com. :ty:

2012 Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi Black or White ($499 value)

16 GB storage
Dual-core Apple A5X chip
Retina Display - New!
9.7-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen, multi-touch display
2048-by-1536-pixel resolution - New!
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
5-megapixel iSight camera - New!
Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously

For more info, go to the Apple.com website Apple - The new iPad

Did it!!:giggle::ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.