Icom

deafironchef

Reaction score
This will be sticky if approve

Let you know what i have heard that if you have icom and not been updat from last month my suggest is get start update and get tvlink around less 150 dollar

lol I highly doubt this will be made a sticky...and meh captions are good enough for me..i have the iCom and I find its only use is really for the phone and not much else...

lol I highly doubt this will be made a sticky...and meh captions are good enough for me..i have the iCom and I find its only use is really for the phone and not much else...
ummmm you make mistake it can be use for many reason with tvlink (voiis)

i am still wait on my

I didn't make any mistake..i know what it CAN be used for...I said "I" find that I only get much use out of it for the phone and thats it

Alicia, what is the iCom, and how is it used for the phone? I'm curious !!! :)

the iCom is for newer phonak hearing aids ie (versata, naida, exelia, audeo, etc) and you can use it to stream for MP3 player, iPod, cell phone calls, you can also use it for the tv as well... I use it only for the phone with my naidas and it brings the sound of the caller to BOTH hearing aids instead of just one like a bluetooth headset does ...so you can hear the person you're talking to in both ears and it's much easier for understanding the person you're talking to rather than use just the t-coil!

ummmm you make mistake it can be use for many reason with tvlink (voiis)

i am still wait on my

deafironchef, please stop making it sound like the Phonak TVLink and the VOIIS are the same thing as they are not. VOIIS is made by someone else and Phonak used to package it with the iCom. Phonak is now, sometime soon, coming out with their own TV bluetooth transmitter, the TVLink. It is supposed to be better than the VOIIS in that the delay should not be noticeable.

deafironchef, I'm sorry if I sounded mean with my remark. I just don't want others to be mislead (and hopefully not buy the VOIIS with the TVLink coming out soon).

WOWOWOWOW ICOM WORK WELL !!!!!

i love it ever more can hook up game , tv with sterio and laptop and any phone and behind

i am going show how it work so people can buy with this info

i have the icom (and VOIIS). I prefer my FM to it. My FM tells me how much batter is left, and can be used for more thing. and i find the delay with VOIIS to be too annoying.
*EQL*

EQL, just for clarification, deafironchef's referring to the new Phonak TVLink which is supposed to be better than the VOIIS.
Being new to bluetooth, I've not used either. I may try the TVLink when my audi gets it in.
I may consider getting FM in the future, but first I need to pay for my Naida's.:shock:

Back