Widex Dream 330

deafdrummer

Reaction score
Well, it seems I have become eligible for hearing aids again, as I am a barback for Sherwood Forest Festival and a farmer at Knopp Branch Farm. I've been cleared to get a pair of these through DARS. Does anyone have experience with these hearing aids, or this type of aid? This has a speaker-in-ear design with a wire instead of a tube going to the hearing aid. The sound tubes itself is inside the earmold itself. A novel contraption, it seems! My audiogram only shows a "daily, minor" deviation in my left ear, since I am sick at the moment. Everything else seems to hold steady, otherwise.

Let me know if you find anything on these trough other channels. My audiologist pushes these, and not sure if they're good or he gets a larger piece of the action. (Yes, I have trust issues with all doctors). I don't know anyone with them, though.

Widex is a pretty good company though I don't know about now. The pair I had before the current ones were Widex- shoot can't remember which model though (this is around 2000-2001).

At the rate VR is going (another meeting next week), I may wind up buying my own...:/

Back