In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
5hourenergy_1_ad_450pix.jpg

5 Hour Energy Drink "What can YOU do in Five Hours?"

Have anyone used that drink?

Is it good? if not, Why not?

I've never tried it cuz I never had any need for it.

A can of NOS is good enough for me. ;)

I've never tried it cuz I never had any need for it.

A can of NOS is good enough for me. ;)

:lol: a can of NOS...must be the nitrous oxide.

If I want my energy, either water or Diet Coke will do :) after all I dont need so much caffeine to get around :D

One bad thing about these energy drinks (especially fast-acting ones like the one you posted) is the fact that they can cause someone to "crash" a few hours later. I wouldn't recommend them. I'd opt for other protein drinks instead like Carnation or Boost.

One bad thing about these energy drinks (especially fast-acting ones like the one you posted) is the fact that they can cause someone to "crash" a few hours later. I wouldn't recommend them. I'd opt for other protein drinks instead like Carnation or Boost.
It depends on the individual.

Some people crash. Some don't.

I don't really crash from energy drinks.

I have a friend who doesn't crash from some energy drinks and does from some others.

It depends on the individual.

Some people crash. Some don't.

I don't really crash from energy drinks.

I have a friend who doesn't crash from some energy drinks and does from some others.

I should have added that it also depends on how much you drink.

Also note that I said these drinks can cause someone to crash meaning it doesn't affect everyone similarly.

Maybe I should try one before I work out and see if I become the Energizer Bunny while working out! No worries about crashing later cuz by then, it would be time for bed.

Is it expensive?

Maybe I should try one before I work out and see if I become the Energizer Bunny while working out! No worries about crashing later cuz by then, it would be time for bed.

Is it expensive?

They cost 3 dollars a bottle but you can order a case of 12 for $19.98 on the internet.

I tried a tall can of NOS last night and it does work, I used it due that I worked overnight from 11 pm to 7 am. I just woke up from sleep at my home. :) I haven't tried 5 hour energy drink but some say it does work, so I'll give it a try someday. I don't crash from that, though.

Is it expensive?
Yeah, they're quite expensive compared to the regular cans.

I would rather spend less on a can of NOS that I can enjoy more than a little bitty shot that costs more. :(

Wow, I had no idea it cost $3. I'll rather take NOS or something instead. :)

Yeah, they're quite expensive compared to the regular cans.

I would rather spend less on a can of NOS that I can enjoy more than a little bitty shot that costs more. :(

Remember 5 hour energy is only 4 calories and NOS 16 fl oz is 220 calories.
They are almost same caffeine to me. Save me from gain the weight.

Remember 5 hour energy is only 4 calories and NOS 16 fl oz is 220 calories.
They are almost same caffeine to me. Save me from gain the weight.

yea, what's the point of drinking a calorie loaded drink just before exercising? I will try one and see if it works for my workouts and then buy the package from the Internet. I need an energy booster before my workouts cuz I am so tired after work and as a result, I dont exercise as hard as I would like to.

I've never tried those energy drinks, the UPS have those 5 hour energy drink in vending machine. Costs $3, will it work or not, that's what I wonder if any of you tried it or not :).

I've seen NOS energy drink, haven't tried it, some like Monster, and other kind of brands such as Red Bull...

Back