New deaf TECH COMPANY!!, Deaf communications products

Thank you, Make sure you spread the word to your friends. If you want to show your support, you can pledge any amount on our site. A pledge of $35 will get you a pair of Tap devices.

The beginning of the video made me laugh. So typical among deaf people!

Neat device but that's another device we gotta carry around in addition to our phones that vibrate also. Why not send a text instead. It would have the same results minus another device clipped on ya.

Many of us have unlimited texting so that isn't a problem.

Pointless.

USE YOUR LEGS to tap.

Only lazy people will get this device.

Doesn't seem worthless to me. It looks like something that would be good for around the house. Who would carry their phone around the house? I don't. Plus there are some deaf I am sure who do not HAVE cell phones (perhaps due to cost) so this is a good way to substitute.

As far as "USE YOUR LEGS to tap"... what if the house is a very large house... and as noted in the video-- by the time you do find the person you'll forget why you wanted the person in the first place. Or.. one of the individuals is sick and cannot MOVE.

if it is true that only lazy people will get this device then only lazy people will get cell phones ;)

Make sure you show support for new deaf tech company. This is our first product, future produce will include complete home integration systems.

We don't approve of advertising here on AllDeaf Forum. That is my opinion. You can bash me anyway you want. :roll:

cool but nah.

iWatch can now do this same function. just a tap on the watch and it will notify other person. you can even write on it.

Well, I think there's a market out there for Tap as it costs like 35 bucks and no service required vs the 350.00 iWatch for which you also must have an iPhone and monthly service......

I think it's a pretty cool idea. Wonder how far away you can be from one unit to the other?
I can think of many times this would have come in handy for us. When I broke my leg, I slept downstairs and hubby was upstairs. I had to either scream for him, or use my cel phone to call the house phone, hoping it would wake him up. This product would be great for little kids learning how to sleep in their own rooms. Knowing they can just push this button and mom or dad will come in might make them feel safer. Also, when my husband is working in the home office I have to constantly get up if I need to ask him something.

I would like to know the size of these of these units? Also would like to know how far the units can be a part and still be effective?

I think it sounds like a pretty good idea also, seems like there would be a number of uses for it.

Even if NO hearing problems could be useful if people can get out of voice range but still within range of this. I particularly like the one about someone sick and wanting the attention of someone at the other end of the house. Years ago we used a small bell (when no hearing loss involved) but I think this will have more range.

I think it's a pretty cool idea. Wonder how far away you can be from one unit to the other?
I can think of many times this would have come in handy for us. When I broke my leg, I slept downstairs and hubby was upstairs. I had to either scream for him, or use my cel phone to call the house phone, hoping it would wake him up. This product would be great for little kids learning how to sleep in their own rooms. Knowing they can just push this button and mom or dad will come in might make them feel safer. Also, when my husband is working in the home office I have to constantly get up if I need to ask him something.

I would like to know the size of these of these units? Also would like to know how far the units can be a part and still be effective?

if you watch the video - it will answer all of your questions.

Well, I think there's a market out there for Tap as it costs like 35 bucks and no service required vs the 350.00 iWatch for which you also must have an iPhone and monthly service......

most deafies have iPhone anyway... and their "benefits" pay for it.

would be nice if Tap is shrunk to the size of watch or something like FitBit wristband.

good luck arthur!

I see that you live at Port St. Lucie. I've been there several times for vacation. very nice quiet town.

baby monitors can be used to the same thing . You could put it right next the bed and have the one for yourself and just yell for help .

baby monitors can be used to the same thing . You could put it right next the bed and have the one for yourself and just yell for help .

But . . . aren't baby monitors just one way. Did you see the video? Such as when watching TV not facing each other and either person wants to comment on something they can signal the other with this. Also when the guy was outside working on the car he could signal her or as they did in the video she could "Tap" him.

Back