My poor dog is peeing is blood! :(

I hope your dog get better soon.

My dog love to do anything to get a cookie , what dog doesn't , LOL ,he was trained to take your coat off, he was too sick to do and today Finlay was able to pull my coat off with a nice strong pull and got his cookie!! I did not know he was so sick until I saw the blood .
Thank you everyone for all your kind words and support! It mean a lot !

Thanks for the updates. I hope you will have good news soon. :)

Keep us post and I will be thinking of your dog. Hugs

I think my dog may be peeing blood again, the snow looked pink when he peed tonight. I have to check his pee tomorrow morning , if the snow turn red or pink Finlay will have to go the vet for more tests! Thank you for thinking of my sweet dog. I have to take him everywhere now as he cry when left along. I when shopping and he really worried that I was going to leave him in the car , so he poked me in my back with his nose to made sure he came too! he is really a wise guy! I love my fresh poodle!

peeing blood ? I believe it's cancer.

Because My dog had it! :(

Hope you dog will be okay!

I think my dog may be peeing blood again, the snow looked pink when he peed tonight. I have to check his pee tomorrow morning , if the snow turn red or pink Finlay will have to go the vet for more tests! Thank you for thinking of my sweet dog. I have to take him everywhere now as he cry when left along. I when shopping and he really worried that I was going to leave him in the car , so he poked me in my back with his nose to made sure he came too! he is really a wise guy! I love my fresh poodle!
How is he this morning?

I am really bummed out! My dog is still peeing blood it is not as bad as before but is still very serious and the vet said his protein in his urine is too high. When I first brought my dog to the vet there was too much blood in his urine to see what was going on. Finlay has to take new pills as the other one were not working for him! He has to take pills for 3 weeks this time, at least it once a day and not BID. The vet I saw this time
said the new pills are better than the one my dog been on! I was really up set when I heard this! WTF ! I was told the pills my dog was on does always work on all dogs. My dog also have arthritis and is losing muscles in hip and will need x rays the next he goes the vet! This is not going to be a good year for my dog or me! The vet hope my dog kidneys are OK , she does not know if the infection had gotten into the kidneys. Crap! I hope my dog it not in a lot pain. The pills are going to be really hard on his stomach , as he will has been of meds for over 4 weeks when he finish the new pills!
Thank you everyone for asking how Finlay is doing! I will have go out and buy him a nice new toy!

Probotics helps. My cat was very thin, passing blood, a week on probotics she was back to herself and her weight crept back up. Pro botics helps with the digestive system especially when they are having drugs.. I use them on horses too.

Probotics helps. My cat was very thin, passing blood, a week on probotics she was back to herself and her weight crept back up. Pro botics helps with the digestive system especially when they are having drugs.. I use them on horses too.

Yes, that's what my sister do for her horses and her dogs. I was surprised about it so I'm glad to know that the Probotics works very well.

I was told about Probotics for my dog, I was also told that people should not use Probotics while taking anibiotics as the probotics will interfere with the treatment that it was best to take Probotics when you finish taking anibiotics.
I was thinking of giving my dog some probotics when he done with his pills ,so far he has no yeast infection , the vet tested his urine for this.
Finlay is going better,he played last night, and it started to be fresh again! LOL ! He will come up to me with his toy so I can thrown it for him , when I try to take the toy from his mouth he will pull his head away from me! He think this is funny! What a wiseass dog! I love him!

It is possible that the excess protein is just due to the infection/inflammation. There are a lot of different reasons, some that have nothing to do with the kidneys. that your vet should be ruling out. Has he done an xray or ultrasound?

Some bacterial infections are harder to beat than others. How is the dog doing now?

how is Finlay doing ??

I had to take my dog, Pappy to the vet last week for reason he got kennel cough from other dog Grr. I told the owner of the dog to take the dog to the vet. Kennel cough is very catching in dogs. he is doing better now that he had been on medication for few days now.

how is Finlay doing ??

I had to take my dog, Pappy to the vet last week for reason he got kennel cough from other dog Grr. I told the owner of the dog to take the dog to the vet. Kennel cough is very catching in dogs. he is doing better now that he had been on medication for few days now.

I hope your dog will be OK! Finlay had kennel cough but I could not hearing coughing and did not realize he was sick until I saw putting his head down and acting strange! Finaly is doing better! Thank you for asking.
He still has to take antibiotic until Jan. 21! I am giving him yogurt to help fight off a yeast infection! Finlay is more playful again and bugging me to play with when I am watching the news! I don't think he like me listening to all the bad news! LOL! He is no longer peeing blood and he has to have his urine tested after he done with his pills to made suretheinfection is all done and the protein it ok. I did ask the vet if his diet could cause him to have too much protein in his urine and the vet did not think so when I told he what he want eating

Back