I want to be a guinea pig

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I'm deaf and fluent in ASL. I would help someone with ASL and answer any questions for "Deaf" related school projects. I will do that only if you do 1 of 3

1. Find a maroon or red 1977-1979 Chevy Impala wagon or red/maroon 1977-1979 Chevy Caprice wagon for sale between Chicago and Michigan.

2. Any 1974-1983 Jeep Cherokee 2 or 4 doors for sale between Chicago and Michigan.

3. Bring a lot of people who wants to buy bikes from me or buy a lot of bikes from me.

Craigslist ads do not count. I want connections!!!

I live in Chicago and spend a lot of time going to Michigan area. I can be your friend, but I'm tired of people coming in and out solely for class projects on deaf related issues.

Basically do 1 of the 3 above and I'll be that deaf person you can interview for project.

It will be amazing if any one of them actually does this!

Impatiently...Derek waited for a knock on his door....he waited...and waited...but they must have lost their way....

Wirelessly posted

Just goes to show, many of the ASL students are not that serious.

Wirelessly posted

Just goes to show, many of the ASL students are not that serious.

It is pretty lots of worst :/ many of people have need to learn how sign language :P

derek would cried like little baby last night,i see james bond and that aston martin with ejector seat got blown up,i told most of the men in cinimar sobbed

Back