Hey Jiro, still going to New Orleans?

LoveBlue

Reaction score
Looks like the weather is not going to be good down there this weekend. I remember you posted somewhere that you were headed down there soon. Stay safe. :wave:

Hope others in the storm's path make out ok also.

Yeah, I hope he better stay away from low-lying land. Easy to get flooding.

He's drunk and lost in New Orleans!! Poor guy!! He better take pictures!!!

Yeah, I hope he better stay away from low-lying land. Easy to get flooding.
I heard deep south will get a lot of rain. Over 10 inches of rain. YIKES!!

He's drunk and lost in New Orleans!! Poor guy!! He better take pictures!!!

:lol: I've done that in NO. Next thing I saw when I got lost was a lot of prostitutes and drug dealers. WOW. No more New Orleans for me. Been there twice.

2nd weekend in a row for Jiro to get caught in a hurricane/tropical storm. Maybe next weekend will be the 3rd weekend in a row depending on Katia.

Stay safe, Jiro and avoid any trees!

2nd weekend in a row for Jiro to get caught in a hurricane/tropical storm. Maybe next weekend will be the 3rd weekend in a row depending on Katia.

Stay safe, Jiro and avoid any trees!

Anyone know a way to get him to go to the drought area of Texas? Maybe he could bring them some rain!

UPDATE: Jiro is experiencing an episode that is like the movie Hangover.

He is currently naked in a trunk of a camouflaged toyota tercel. He did this because it got too hot for him down south and in his deluded self he stripped down and got into the trunk because it provided shade...
The redneck owner is on his way to the car. More to come as this story develops.

He is currently naked in a trunk of a camouflaged toyota tercel. He did this because it got too hot for him down south and in his deluded self he stripped down and got into the trunk because it provided shade...
The redneck owner is on his way to the car. More to come as this story develops.

:eek3: ....

what 0_o serious I am not surprised!

I want him and his friends have a safe trip back home sooooooooon.

:rofl: at PFH's comments

Back