Ron Paul to TSA: Enough is Enough!

Beowulf

Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vjrNmlU9is&feature=player_embedded]Ron Paul to TSA: Enough is Enough! - YouTube[/ame]

America needs more people like Ron Paul. :cool2:

If I were the TSA I would wonder why Ron Paul wears suits that are way too big. Is he hiding something? :hmm:

If I were the TSA I would wonder why Ron Paul wears suits that are way too big. Is he hiding something? :hmm:

I guess he's not like Gingrich who can afford sets of tailored suits :dunno2:

That's all you have to say about what Ron Paul said in the video, a comment on his suit? That's it? That bears more consideration than the subject matter?

That's all you have to say about what Ron Paul said in the video, a comment on his suit? That's it? That bears more consideration than the subject matter?

sssssssshhhhhhhh..... let him be.

Note, you took time to address my joke. Did addressing a joke bear more consideration than the subject matter?

That I like to have fun and joke around? Check

That I don't pay much attention to Ron Paul? Check

You evidently pay enough attention to post on this thread and talk about his suit. If you truly dont pay much attention, you would have skimmed over this thread instead of coming here to make a comment that had nothing to do with the topic of this thread. You do that a lot.

You evidently pay enough attention to post on this thread and talk about his suit. If you truly dont pay much attention, you would have skimmed over this thread instead of coming here to make a comment that had nothing to do with the topic of this thread. You do that a lot.

You can always ignore me. Sorry you dislike my jokes. Some of us like to kid around.

You can always ignore me. Sorry you dislike my jokes. Some of us like to kid around.

hmm... in my life, I've observed a lot of people's behavior with "joking around" -

1. if someone is kidding around a lil' too much... he's an attention whore and/or may be a socially-awkward person
2. if someone is kidding around with insidious passive aggressive tone... he's got an unresolved issue
3. if someone is kidding around here and there... well he's got a healthy sense of humor

and goddamit. that Ron Paul suit was funny. Didn't even notice he was wearing suits bigger than him.

I agree with Paul that we have become too submissive. I see it changing, though, in spite of snide remarks. :)

hmm... in my life, I've observed a lot of people's behavior with "joking around" -

1. if someone is kidding around a lil' too much... he's an attention whore and/or may be a socially-awkward person
2. if someone is kidding around with insidious passive aggressive tone... he's got an unresolved issue
3. if someone is kidding around here and there... well he's got a healthy sense of humor

and goddamit. that Ron Paul suit was funny. Didn't even notice he was wearing suits bigger than him.

Glad you enjoyed it :thumb:

Back