I am new and introducing myself.

MzRuffin

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I thought that I would take the time to introduce myself. This is my first time being in a deaf forum. Could never find these things. I miss socializing with other d/hoh people. I am in a hearing world, but I am deaf. I read lips, and have verbal. I was born deaf (a little hearing/barely any hearing in my left ear). I am 28 years old, a mother of 1 5 year old boy, residing in California and full of life!! It's nice to be on here, and hopefully I will meet all you wonderful people:)

Thought I would attach a few pics of myself and my son. Not sure if it will post? I am new and I don't know how to do this?

photo.php
photo.php
album.php

Hey Bott, thanks!! I am glad that I found this site too. Do you know how to post pictures??

Hey Bott, thanks!! I am glad that I found this site too. Do you know how to post pictures??
Welcome to AD

To post pictures - you can either attach the images - you see the small picture button (with mountain and sun) or upload to an third party image hosting (like www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com) and post the image tag url here... it should show. Hope this helps.

just tried that, and its now showing lol.

Those are not the right endings in your image tags. Need to right click on the picture at tinypic and use copy image url, or copy shortcut, depending on your browser.

They should end in jpg, gif, or something of that sort.

thanks. I did it. I thought I had to use the URL for Email and IM as what it states on tinypic, but I used Direct link URL and it worked! Sorry the pics are WAY to big!! I wonder if I could make them small??

thanks. I did it. I thought I had to use the URL for Email and IM as what it states on tinypic, but I used Direct link URL and it worked! Sorry the pics are WAY to big!! I wonder if I could make them small??
you will have to edit it on tinypic account to make it smaller

You got it! And your little boy is incredibly cute. :)

Thanks you guys. I saw last night there is a photo album so I will be posting more photos of my kiddo. I tried doing it last night but my comp mouse broke so I had to get a new one today. Just got home from the gym, doing Zumba!:)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I like your pictures. JClarke is right that you need to make the pictures a little bit smaller to make rooms for the thread. Anyway, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back