question

Joebloby

Reaction score
How do you hit on a deaf chick? I guess you have to really 'hit' on her. lol jk. Maybe a love tap though. But yeah i have a strange question. i hate getting nagged at so i thought about getting a deaf chick. Is that weird/wrong?

Also where do deaf people meet?

You will need to find a deaf condom first before you "hit" her.

How do you hit on a deaf chick? I guess you have to really 'hit' on her. lol jk. Maybe a love tap though. But yeah i have a strange question. i hate getting nagged at so i thought about getting a deaf chick. Is that weird/wrong?

Also where do deaf people meet?

Hi! I am deaf! I love it when random guys spank me! I don't know how to speak but I can make a lot of really cute and funny gestures! You will never get nagged on by me! I am the perfect chick for you! Bottesini is right, us deaf chicks love to party on the interstate highway late at night. Meet me there. RAR.

I'll meet you there, too!!!

All cute deaf girls flock to that spot at night! Come and meet us! You can do your love tap on me!

I don't think my question was answered...But when my boss/mom talks all i hear is nag. I guess if i got a HoH chick i would see 'nag' and then get the picture. sry my jokes are bad.

Btw i dont even know asl yet. I'm debated on taking that or Japaneses in college. Which should i take?

Why do you want to hit deaf or HoH chick? There's plenty of hearing chicks on this planet. Go to bar and you will meet plenty of hearing chicks.

Joebloby, let me reply in a language you understand.

Oink, oink!

I don't think my question was answered...But when my boss/mom talks all i hear is nag. I guess if i got a HoH chick i would see 'nag' and then get the picture. sry my jokes are bad.

Btw i dont even know asl yet. I'm debated on taking that or Japaneses in college. Which should i take?

take japanese, then when the Deaf girl who falls for your charming love taps nags you, you wont know what she is saying.. so it wont be nagging right? :giggle:

I am a Deaf woman and I like men massaging my back or feet. :)

Here's a real advice.

We'd kick your ass in real life because you have a peabrain apparently.

ALL women nag, even the deaf/HoH ones. God knows I nag a lot. And some of us can use our voice, too. We're not "mute" like you think.

Take Japanese and find a cute Japanese girl. You're better off with Japanese women.

honestly real stupid question, based on the tone. First of all, calling her a chick shows you're looking for a cheap one night stand, and 2nd of all, you should be dating a girl you love, for who she is, not because she is deaf or hearing. If you have a question how to ask out a deaf girl you know, that's different, but then again, without being able to communicate, it seems like you're more going for her booty than her true essence.

Back