If you could live in any time period, which one and why??

howag

Reaction score
Personally, I would love to see Ancient Rome in all it's glory :)

80s. ROCKN ROLL, PARTY, WILD TIME, SEX!!!!!!! also, i love 80s style cloth with big hair, like madonna style is hot!!!!

Feudal Asia, times of Ninjutsu, Samurais, Shinobis, Shaolin / Wushu / Wing Chun, mercenaries and martial artists that wander the common lands. :)

Careful what you wish for. They must all be realized.

London , England in about 1100 AD to 1200 AD.

I can't look into the future, so I'll have to rule that out. I'll stick with the present, because I like being able to perform my art the way modern technology allows me to.

Second choice - a VERY close second, would be with just about any of the peaceful, enlightened Turtle Island nations long before the white man came along and fucked it all up.

The Roman era is interesting...I also liked the Egyptians, sort of like Harrison Ford in the movie, "Romancing The Stone."....

Oh man, back in the 20s when Babe Ruth hit all those homeruns. No doubt about it.

The Roman era is interesting...I also liked the Egyptians, sort of like Harrison Ford in the movie, "Romancing The Stone."....

I think you're thinking of one or two movies from the Indiana Jones series. Romancing the Stone is with Michael Douglas and is set in South America. :)

BTW, I'm pretty sure this thread is a repost, but I'm too lazy to search for the original. Professor Botts, help me out?

I think you're thinking of one or two movies from the Indiana Jones series. Romancing the Stone is with Michael Douglas and is set in South America. :)

BTW, I'm pretty sure this thread is a repost, but I'm too lazy to search for the original. Professor Botts, help me out?

Yep! Ur write (right!)....Loved both of those movies very much.

I think I would have loved to live in London during the Victorian Era.

Back