Men Are Just Happier People

ella said:
the whole thing about the phone is not true my grandpa is on the phone for 45 mins mostly talking about his "pathetic life" ...... :squint:

Right...not all the men are the same. Thank goodness, right? ;)

Cheri said:
:rofl: That is so true! My dad does last Christmas presents on Christmas Eve and only spends 5 minutes at the store just for one person. He told us that he grab whatever is on sale and go to the counter and pay for it and get the hell out. Then he goes to another store does the same thing. :rofl:

Men do garbage yep, That my son's job now. :giggle:

That's so correct, Men don't have to be pregnant or have pms like women do.. Consider themselves soo darn lucky!

Yep, They can wear no shirt at anywhere. But, It might not be too attractive to me when they are all hairy front and back. *Yikes* If they have a nice body with muscles. Oh baby! :naughty:

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. (rofl) so true! My dad always make a quick call and hung up. He doesn't have no patient for long conversation calls.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Ours are higher! $8.00 to 10.00 a piece. Depends on where you go. :Ohno:

:rofl: Thanks for sharing this PeachyLady. It was so funny and so true! :hug:

soooo true!!! :rofl:

Back