Heart transplant from deaf child

:tears: :tears: some heartbreaking/heartfelt/happy ending story there. I am happy that person had a second chance at life, and same time I am sad about this young girl who got hit by a truck, and the mother donate her daughter's heart, which that is a heartfelt part of the story. *sniffing*

Thanks for sharing this story Peachlady this is one lovely remarkable story. :hug:

:tears: ...*sigh sadly*

I feel really sad that her deaf daug got killed by a truck, but is happy to hear that her mother gave her daug's heart to this young girl Tina , now that Tina has a second chance of living....It means so much more of saving a life of another....

This is a great story, Thank you so much Peachylady for sharing it with us....Good Grief, I can't stop crying here LOL....

But I am just glad to know that her daug's heart was able to save this young gal and also happy to see they finally met , I know this deaf mom is proud knowing she did the right thing but part of her daug is living cause Tina has her daug's heart and that makes it even more special to her....

OMG thats such a heartwarming story! im glad they have met -- its so rare to find a story about 2 deaf ppl coming together by way of donations

Thank u Peachy!

PeachyLady..

Thank you for putting in here..

The story of Tina in hospital etc had me teary!

I am glad that Tina and Lesa met eachother!

*hugs*
Wendy

This article made me cry and heartfelt too big time, which is why I shared this with you all. I felt sad that the deaf girl died, but was glad that her deaf mother got to met a girl that got the heart from deaf daughter. So much love that deaf mom has I can tell.

Her daughter is same age as my son, damn it, it made me tear. Thanks for show it here.

Wow..what a heartwarming story...I truly feel touched right now and close to tears. I cannot imagine losing one of my children. I am touched by their courage and love.

We need more inspiring stories like this.

Impressive what mother did right thing for best little girl needs...
Made me feel tears every minutes.

That great story... btw thank you bring this sharing about it..
:)

It's both saddening and inspiring because organ donations are really essestial for one's survival in a time they need a new organ. The deceased will no longer need their organs on earth as they don't exist in the body anymore. Best to put the organs to good use and saving others' lives.

Say, this really is a very touching story, ^Angel^ told me about this while she had soft tears running down her cheeks...I sure was moved by this story and it's wonderful how this turned out even though at the expense of a dear and precious loved one....

Thank you so much for bringing this beautiful and heartfelt story here....

Very touching.
thumb.gif

as i read this i was touched by the beauty of it. makes u wonder how life is so precious and wonderful when u have a wonderful gift that keeps on giving and passing it down along for yrs maybe generations to come. thank u for sharing this with us, its truly inspriational :)

wow this got me in tears too lol... this is sooo sad but same time ... soo touching and soo amazing. i admire the mother.. wow! im glad the young lady get a chance to live :) wow soooo sweet *sniiffs* wow.. lol

wow, the story are very touching and got my eye wet. I feel for both girls. Deaf girl died by road accident and Tine got her heart to remain her life.

Thank you for share those link here with us Peachy Lady.

Your link remind me of similar US movie (true movie) what I saw at few years ago. It's sad and hearbreaking movie.

Back