Would you rather find true love or 10 million dollars?

I would rather find 10 million cause I already have the true love with my hubby.

I would rather to find $10 million so I could invest by myself.

that's hard one.. hm but I rather have $$ over true love cuz $$ keeps you happy and true love probably will break your heart over 10,000 times then and now :P

10 million dollars =) . Love will come later... maybe on the hot beaches of hawaii (where i will be spending the first few of my millions of dollars haha)

How many rich people have you met?

I have met quite a few, and well from my experience, of those the ones I have met, are indeed happy and indeed they havent disclosed much to me, but i know they are rich. on the other hand, they are actually poor in comparison to some of the richest in the world....my guess is that, the richer you really are, from say 100 millions and up, that more un-happiness would seem to likely to occur , why? because people have ulterior motives at that level to be married or have rights to the wealth they think they could claim......my other pet theory is that, some people can't distinguish the differences between personality and wealth......once someone is like this, you got big problems coming their way.....

I'd rather go for $10,000,000!!!

With the amount of debt I'm in, I would need the money. ;)

Besides, I'm already happy with the woman I'm with. :)

I will take 10 million dollars, thank you very much.

Then hire Patti from Millionaire Matchmaker....

I will be rich and have true love.

:laugh2:

Hmmm....

True Love....

Money can buy you pretty things,
....gold, silk, and shiny rings;
Money can make you friends,
....fakes, liars, and people who take you around the bend.
Money can buy you teams,
....football, baseball, and players who are not what they seem.
Money can buy you cars,
....BMW, Mercedes, but you still wont get far.
Money can buy you love,
....but they will reach out for money with a hand covered leather glove.
Without money, but with true love;

you're rich in everything, and blessed from above.

Back