Beta Testers Needed for New Deaf Communication Software

gtanner

Reaction score
NexTalk is looking for 5 testers in each state to assist us in final testing of the upcoming NexTalk ACCESS software. Below are some screen shots from the main menus of the software.

The initial offering of ACCESS will provide users with the following communication functions:

~ TRS
~ send receive TTY calls
~ ACCESS Text (IP text calls between two ACCESS users, no toll charges, encrypted)
~ Instant messaging
~ ACCESS Video (IP video calls between two ACCESS users, no toll charges, encrypted)
~ Video remote interpreting
~ Personal phone book
~ global phone book

The first planned update for ACCESS will add VRS and Video Phone to the software. NexTalk is not a Relay company and, as most of you know, the recent clamp down by the FCC on relay companies has resulted in extra hoops to jump through. NexTalk is partnering with a FCC approved relay provider to provide VRS through the NexTalk ACCESS program. This project should be completed by fall.

NexTalk is partnering with a local Telco company to provide local numbers for ACCESS users. Deaf users will most likely already have a number issued to them, but we will also make local numbers available to non-deaf users (family, friends, co-workers, etc.) who do not qualify and can not get a TDN number, but still want to download and use the software to communicate with their deaf friends/family.

If you are interested in participating in this beta test, please email me at gary.tanner@nextalk.com. or contact me at 855-715-0110 (TTY).

Thanks

Gary Tanner
CEO
NexTalk

Attachments

• Main menu.jpg
    Main menu.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Video Menu.jpg
    Video Menu.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Messaging Menu.jpg