Sharing my news....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
I became a "Great Grammy" this AM at 10:56...a 7 lb., 8 oz. baby boy, named after my son....I'm so excited...just didn't think my 3 boys were going to have kids....but here he is!...The baby has to remain in the hospital until this Friday so they can run tests...so prayers are asked!...and appreciated so much. Thank You!...rockin'

Oh, Rockin' Robin how exciting, congrats to you and your son on the new arrival. I'll keep the baby in my prayers that all turns out well.

Congratulations. I hope all will be well with the baby.

Congratulations, Grammy! :)

Yes, I'll pray for good test results.

Awesome news, congratulations. Hope the boy turns out 100 % healthy!

Congratulations! Praying for the baby.

Bet that will be alot of fun, you're making me anxious for mine! :giggle: I'm so happy for you RR, I will send a blessing to the little one!

I am kind of confused when you said "Great Grammy". Are you just saying that you have become a Grandmother to your new grandson, not great grandmother? :hmm:

If yes, congratulation for the arrival of the baby grandson into the new world. I do hope everything is fine with your grandson. I prayed for you and your family including your grandson. May he passed the tests with flying colors (perfect, if not perfect). Nobody is perfect. :)

I am kind of confused when you said "Great Grammy". Are you just saying that you have become a Grandmother to your new grandson, not great grandmother? :hmm:

If yes, congratulation for the arrival of the baby grandson into the new world. I do hope everything is fine with your grandson. I prayed for you and your family including your grandson. May he passed the tests with flying colors (perfect, if not perfect). Nobody is perfect. :)

Most everyone knows that I adopted my 3 grandsons ...so legally, they are my "sons"...but actually my grandsons..Birth Certificates have my name as "the Mother"....so...when my "son"...and grandson had a baby, then I am a Great Grammy!....hope this clears up the confusion to you!...
Thanks for the well-wishes and prayers!...rockin'

Most everyone knows that I adopted my 3 grandsons ...so legally, they are my "sons"...but actually my grandsons..Birth Certificates have my name as "the Mother"....so...when my "son"...and grandson had a baby, then I am a Great Grammy!....hope this clears up the confusion to you!...
Thanks for the well-wishes and prayers!...rockin'

Congratulations!

I am one of the ones that knew you adopted but did not know that they were you biological grandsons.

RR congrats!

FYI, Biological and legal is two complete different terms and not interchangeable.

Congratulations!

I am one of the ones that knew you adopted but did not know that they were you biological grandsons.

RR congrats!

FYI, Biological and legal is two complete different terms and not interchangeable.

Birth Certificates and last names were changed. I'm the "mother". Even tho' I was the grandmother. That was done by the Courts. As confusing as it might be, that's how it works. When adopting, the children are asked if they would like their last names changed....that was done...and Birth Certificates list me as the "mother"...Everything upon my death will be left to "my sons"...(grandsons)...Hope this clears up the confusion DHB....

Birth Certificates and last names were changed. I'm the "mother". Even tho' I was the grandmother. That was done by the Courts. As confusing as it might be, that's how it works. When adopting, the children are asked if they would like their last names changed....that was done...and Birth Certificates list me as the "mother"...Everything upon my death will be left to "my sons"...(grandsons)...Hope this clears up the confusion DHB....

Oh got it, same as my wifes best friend that have done same thing, I can see how this can be biological,

Congrats.

Same as you, RR, we have friends who adopted their granddaughter and she is legally their daughter now. They have other daughters who refer to the adopted daughter as their sister.

Back