• Pepsi

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Coke

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • I don't drink soda so i don't care

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Coke all way...

First, you cannot compare Cola vs Pepsi. Both are complete different type soda.

Second, you cannot choice Dr Pepper, because, again, it's totally different type.

Third, if both are with sugar instead corn, which would you choice? I cannot choice Mexican Cola, because of bad water. You don't want to know what's heck in it. It's horrible country.

Fourth, I choice Fentimans Cherrytree Cola which is far better.

Diehard Pepsi drinker here, I can drink pepsi all day and night (always has) coke tends to keep me awake at night because of the high caffeine in coke. If pepsi not available (at most restraunts here) I will go with coke. But pepsi is my first choice.

I haven't drank Coca-Cola or Pepsi for years. (I think it's about 3 years ago since I last drank Coca-Cola. Got no craving for it.)

when I found that coke is better than pepsi for getting rid of rust put me off it a bit

when I found that coke is better than pepsi for getting rid of rust put me off it a bit

Curious, do you use vinegar in/on food like cabbage?

Do you know what I use vinegar for, the most part, to clean my egg cooker each week. IF I liked vinegar, know that it's a great cleaning agent would not put me off on using it in cooking.

Same with Coke.

I use vinegar clean toilet with white vinegar on shower and white vinegar on shower head...think what rust and lime scale must do to our guts,saying that still like it with chips.
I don't know if you get show called 'kim and aggy'the things they do with coke and vinegar amazing

Been a diet coke drinker for so long...maybe 12 cans a day for me.

I was never caught without a diet coke it was coffee to me. Lately the last few months been varied. I like pepsi, dr pepper, sunkist, squirt ruby red, ginger ale etc...

I agree With poweron about those two being different type cant compare both. Both taste totally different to me.

Im not voting I like both for their tastes.

Pepsi is the best. I don't drink Pepsi every day. Sometime, I drink it one day & once a month.

My family (on both sides) have been 100% Coke for generations...when I order a Coke at an unfamiliar restaurant and the waiter says, "I'm sorry, is Pepsi okay?" I change my order to water. I'm either going to pay for a Coke or get free water....oddly, when I have friends that order Pepsi in a Coke place, the waiter never apologizes and asks if Coke is okay, it's usually along the lines of "We only serve Coke products"

Also, I have yet to find a Pepsi jingle that is just as catchy as the '90s Coca-Cola jingle "Always Coca-Cola"

I did read recently that Pepsi has overcome Coke for the most popular soda..

I did read recently that Pepsi has overcome Coke for the most popular soda..

Thats partially due to merge with frito lay a while ago.

They now have more clout. And lately ive been buying diet pepsi more because it tend to be on sale more than diet coke. I honestly lost my brand loyalty with diet coke due to cost. And now dont mind taste of either. Im starting to think subway will eventually switch over to pepsi as theyre already selling lays chips once contract is up whenever that is.

Thats partially due to merge with frito lay a while ago.

They now have more clout. And lately ive been buying diet pepsi more because it tend to be on sale more than diet coke. I honestly lost my brand loyalty with diet coke due to cost. And now dont mind taste of either. Im starting to think subway will eventually switch over to pepsi as theyre already selling lays chips once contract is up whenever that is.

Yeah...I go either way, Pepsi or Coke...whichever is on Sale.

Back