Random Vents.....

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Feel free to vent here :)

What's with all these "vent" threads? Seems like they are everywhere! And why do people want to read someone else's misery? I am getting tired of this!

OK, I am joking here. Have a nice day. :fruit:

Last week I wrote the thread of my vent about mare breeding.

My friend just told me that cousin gives the mare to rescue home!! :)

If don't like to hear someone's vent or misery and I can require to remove this thread.:)

Wirelessly posted

Misery loves company :lol:

What's with all these "vent" threads? Seems like they are everywhere! And why do people want to read someone else's misery? I am getting tired of this!

OK, I am joking here. Have a nice day. :fruit:
A vent post about vent posting! :lol:

The important question "du jour" will venting increase OR decrease stress levels?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

The important question "du jour" will venting increase OR decrease stress levels?

Probably increase the stress levels of the people being vented to.

My vent: I hate it when people say I can't understand humor because of ASD. Yes I do.

I also feel sullen when people correct me as if I am a child.

Bottesini: 3 hours of the usual: Rocking Chair and a pot of Green Tea>Don't tell anybody: your Rocking Chair is IN the corner! Smile and relax.

Bottesini: 3 hours of the usual: Rocking Chair and a pot of Green Tea>Don't tell anybody: your Rocking Chair is IN the corner! Smile and relax.

:rofl:

I hate myself for being dumb enough to fall for that bag of tricks again. Ugh. And he ruined my birthday, too.:pissed:

I'm going to ask my doctor if women are right for me.

I HATE deep cleaning my house. SO much backbreaking work!!!! That is what my hubby and I are doing today. I cant wait to be all finished and have a glass of wine with the candles all lit. About another hour to go. Ugh!

Oo I wanna vent! teehee, I hate when people feel the need to play audiologist... Last night had a guy scream in my ear, I didn't notice but hearing friends I was with did, it's slightly embarrassing (maybe awkward would be a better word) This has happened to me on a couple occasions

Back