Return of the banned people! Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My comment is in reference for individuals to think abstract.

That is one of the many issues facing deaf education today is encouraging individuals to think in abstract terms pertaining to a topic. Instead of just giving the answer.

Of course, that is a different topic altogether.

Can I say something? WAH!!!!!

:lol: (j/k)

Now hold on Byrdie. I am one of the non abstract thinkers! Keep going and we all will be mad at you.!! :twisted:

Wouldn't be the first and it wouldn't be the last! :lol:

I still love you Botti! :)

:wave:I love you too! Plus I am in a great mood as my daughter made me her version of Ear Gear for my hearing aids. Several pair.

One with giraffes and another with little monsters going "Booga booga"

I know that is not relevant, but I could not figure out where else to say it.:hmm:

My comment is in reference for individuals to think abstract.

That is one of the many issues facing deaf education today is encouraging individuals to think in abstract terms pertaining to a topic. Instead of just giving the answer.

Of course, that is a different topic altogether.

Interesting. Okay, very well. :)

That's your deadly assumption. TOO MANY cry babies out here on ad??? I don't think so.

Some of us who don't get banned, is possibility that we simply carefully into how to control our emotions before we post it here. It does not mean that some of us being unedcated ones, but use common sense to control the emotions. :dunno:

Yep, That's the truth, It takes a lot of effort and a lot of courage to walk away when a thread is getting hot, it doesn't make them unintelligent, in fact it makes them more intelligent than those who trolls in hot debates just to win a fight. That is just my opinion. ;)

Care to explain what "our way of thinking" means? I'm confused.

Everyone has their own way of thinking and every now and then, we meet or encounter someone who will challenge the way we all think and make us see things in a different perspective but unfortunately, when people do the challenging ended up getting banned. I am not speaking of those who got banned because of insults...

Yep, That's the truth, It takes a lot of effort and a lot of courage to walk away when a thread is getting hot, it doesn't make them unintelligent, in fact it makes them more intelligent than those who trolls in hot debates just to win a fight. That is just my opinion. ;)

Welcome back girl! :) Good to see you again!

Hey I did stand up with you. I was the first to beg to free our friends.
ohhh good i'm not alone! here's Jiro's Special Edition Protest Sunglasses :cool2:. It's good against tear gas and everything!

So I feel a little hurt by the official "how immature" to protest reaction. :cry:
:hug: Stick and Stones may break our bones but the words will never hurt us! :mad2:

ohhh good i'm not alone! here's Jiro's Special Edition Protest Sunglasses :cool2:. It's good against tear gas and everything!

:hug: Stick and Stones may break our bones but the words will never hurt us! :mad2:

*puts on sunglasses and takes deep fighting breath!*:ty:

Mod's Note:

This thread is closed because - Whatever happens to the banned member stays in PM and this thread would only cause provoke and flame other people to get into more trouble. Also to make a note about the "riot" issue is considered to be provoking and threatening.

Please do not create another thread about anything and/or anyone related to being banned. Whoever starts creating another will get banned with no question asked.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back