Vr

authentic

Reaction score
Is it normal for VR counselor to reply your questions/issues once every two weeks? My VR counselor reply my emails related to appointment, other things ONCE every two weeks. I have complained to her via email that she is working very slow, and her response was that she have too many clients. I am on the long list. :roll: I think she is SLOW FART. Should I talk with her supervisor? Any similar experiences?

what do you think why I avoid California?

I hope you don't get a reply from her supervisor in 2 weeks :roll:

I remember that I asked deaf resides in Ca that VR was sluggish workers! They said because Government paying them low! :dunno2:

You are a nice looking guy. just flirt your VR a little more than normal and see if she can process your case faster! :lol:

You are a nice looking guy. just flirt your VR a little more than normal and see if she can process your case faster! :lol:

hahahaha, do it :laugh2:

But seriously, they're all like that here. Sorry. The Bay Area Deaf Community is huge and so is our Deaf generation. I think that's the best advice you're gonna get: flirt with her. You could file a complaint, but I think that will just make her dislike you. Another option would be to send clear emails with Question Number One... Two... Three... but keep it short and to the point. The most pressing questions only.

What is a VR? :dunno:

Vocational Rehabilitation.. Also know as DOR, short for Department of Rehabilitation. It's financial assistance for students with disabilities in college, mostly. Sometimes they help those with disabilities find jobs.

Thank you! :)

Yeah... Authentic... they gave you the best advice available. Should work in plenty of situations. I am only attracted to women but I see where they are going with this. Wear that trendy cap and give the girl the ol' model smile

:D

Vocational Rehabilitation.. Also know as DOR, short for Department of Rehabilitation. It's financial assistance for students with disabilities in college, mostly. Sometimes they help those with disabilities find jobs.

Bingo!!!! Right on the nose. You did it. I was about to explain what VR means. You beat me to it. :lol:

California sure do have a large Deaf community and many Deaf students are looking into colleges whether it is in California or other states. I am wondering if maybe you can ask her if she can lighten up or have her give you another VR counselor who don't have a lot of clients.

I am lucky when I was in VR applying for college (Seattle, Washington) in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We do have large Deaf community but not many are interest in going to college so I did not have my VR counselor get loaded with many clients. That is something to think about. :hmm:

Is it normal for VR counselor to reply your questions/issues once every two weeks? My VR counselor reply my emails related to appointment, other things ONCE every two weeks. I have complained to her via email that she is working very slow, and her response was that she have too many clients. I am on the long list. :roll: I think she is SLOW FART. Should I talk with her supervisor? Any similar experiences?

blame matajan for bombarding VR counselor with 10000 questions :(

Whatever you are not happy with your VR counselor then you can ask her supervisor for other VR counselor without problem. Once each two weeks is not normal.

blame matajan for bombarding VR counselor with 10000 questions :(

True. that explains why he is not around here on ad and could not be able to ask questions here since he's banned. =( when will be he free once again to come back here? if he is not banned then VR will process your case right away without getting in the way of asking tons of questions.

when I was with VR there was a lotta paperwork and waiting, lag time, had couple different counselors. There's a lot of issues with it. I hope you will get it resolved, authentic. I agree with The Highlander with their idea about the supervisor.

True. that explains why he is not around here on ad and could not be able to ask questions here since he's banned. =( when will be he free once again to come back here? if he is not banned then VR will process your case right away without getting in the way of asking tons of questions.

You don't miss him, do you?

Perish the thought!!

My recommendation is to contact the Client Assistance Program (CAP) Most VR counselors do not even emphasize to their deaf clients about their rights to appeal or even to question their process. Google Client Assistance Program in your state and you ll find a contact information and inquire CAP about your rights receiving the services why it is taking so long or why is it that VR required you to report every two weeks. You can always ask the VR counselor to give you the policy information if all clients are mandated to report every two weeks. Best of luck.

Back