who been single? look friend?

craxyrachy

Reaction score
Hello all Deaf and HOH and OTHERS

My name is Rachel, I live in TENN. I m looking a friend to know each other, not matter female or male. I m always sweet, understood, nice, mother, and shy. i m 26 years old. I m single mother of two. wanna know me and welcome put who you are and where y from.

Thank for reading me

:wave::wave::wave::wave::ty:

Hey Rachel, Don't Give Up. There's Hope. It takes time. :). You WILL be Happy soon, there's Light at the end of 'dark' Tunnel. Be POSITIVE. Cheers!!! :).

If you lonely you can go to Facebook and join some GROUP it will make you more friend you can do that :)

There are a lot of deaf single groups on Facebook. I see a lot of HOH people in those groups.

It pays to take your time! Don't rush, I personally have some regrets for rushing. LOL I am STILL happy with my wife regardless. Been with her for almost 15 years, married for 7 years and have two boys. :)

Your welcome if you interesting to join my group let me know remmy its open mind OFC its closed group no children allowed ;)

Your welcome if you interesting to join my group let me know remmy its open mind OFC its closed group no children allowed ;)

sure... what kinda of group you have? OFC I dont have children who are adult or teen. I m only 26 yrs old.. :D even i do recpect their wish :) :giggle::giggle::giggle:

sure... what kinda of group you have? OFC I dont have children who are adult or teen. I m only 26 yrs old.. :D even i do recpect their wish :) :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Ha sure it called International Deaf Chat when you click asked join I will check it out for you and will inbox you if its you then I will accept you add ok and have a good Sunday

:boink:

name is Katie. I'm not deaf or HoH or ASL student... just a girl looking to expand my ASL skills for work and such. I'm 28 and have a 4 year old son.

Hi, rachel! I do not know if you still use this site, but i'll be your friend c: i'm 22, HoH, live in Charlotte, NC

Back