Spirit 3 SP hearing aid by oticon

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
who on here has it. i want to kno their experiences. surely there must be someone

hi just joined this forum i have just been fitted with a spirit 3 bte sp and my god its fantastic after 10 years of next to no hearing in my left ear its great to hear something.i also have a spirit zest in my right ear that is good to hope it helps :)

hey, i have the spirit 3 sp and i dont really like it! how long have you had yours

only about a week but it has already made such a big difference to my life starting to become a bit more confident, can hear my kids speak properly for the first time in ages.still getting used to the mould its a bit hard but all is good so far,its been a long 10 years waiting for this to hear sound in my ear :) but gradualy losing hearing in my other ear :(.so why do you not like yours????????????:hmm:

I'v never really liked it, I cannot hear much of it and It's always sounding distorted

Hi there, I also have the spirit 3 sp and have had it for 2/3 years. It does take time getting used to it. Initially I found it hard going at first but then it starts to make sense. :|

I think it's because it's more customisable than the other HA's in the market back then, cos I remember the audi telling me that the Spirit had 4 channels opposed to the normal 1 channel of ordinary analogue HA's to bi-channel of the first digital hearing aids.

You could go back to the audi and explain your issues and maybe they'll re-program it. It shouldn't be that distorted at all, it should be doing the opposite! - that what I found with mine. Now one of them is being retired as I'm having my CI switched on.

Back