Parents of Children: You must watch this!

No one is watching this? I am very shocked! Seems like you do not care. This can save your kids' lives and you are not watching this? I am upset now.

First off, pls. don't be upset, there are quite a lot of threads members go in, give it time and I'm sure many may have checked out the video, but may not have replied in this thread.

As for the video, it's very sensitive and deeply moving--indeed, it's sad to see that this charming handsome and young boy isn't around anymore, yet with his 'death' and message to many parents out there...hopes that by initiating a 5-point harness system can or will increase any child surviving in an event of an accident. Also, reading the responses by others is well noted and quite touching as well.

Many thanks for providing this video for AD'ers--I'll make this thread 'sticky' for awhile...in hope, a child can be spared, the agony of a parents' grief, a siblings' grief and loss....

~RR

That is sad but u know you can go to the police dept to see if you are doing the right way buckled your children. I am sure they will be glad to help you out.

I see the video till done and I havent posted in here cause I was way tired not feel like to post it lol so here I am to post in here ok here I said

I see pictures of Kyle and he look sooooooo CUTE!!! and :(:( he is passed away last year very sad :( from accident the van.

Here last year summer 2005 that the girl who is 7 yrs old with her mom in the van that the mother was watch for the cars go by on the highway till she got move and other car or truck was hit the mother's van and got one girl 7 yrs old killed and the mother still alive. So now last summer 2006 it already fixed the road to make better before not to get accident. That the road too dangerous to get crash so far till finally they fix the road in here st.catharines.

While the video was playing, a beautiful song was being played, here are the words to the song:

"Far Away"

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]

So far away
So far away
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
Believe it
Hold on to me and, never let me go
Keep breathing
Believe it
Keep breathing
Keep breathing
Hold on to me and, never let me go​

By 'Nickelback'

NICKELBACK LYRICS - Far Away

While the video was playing, a beautiful song was being played, here are the words to the song:

"Far Away"

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Just one chance
Just one breath
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]
That I love you
And I miss you
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]

So far away
So far away

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
And I forgive you
So keep breathing
Believe it
Keep breathing
Believe it
Keep breathing
Keep breathing

By 'Nickelback'

wow that is so beauitful song!

Ohh sad about cutie boy.

Of course, My kids MUST MUST wear the seat belt for 100%

M-:afro:

it so sad. he is so handsome. must have my kids wear booster and seat belt, but i know they re not 100 safe but most of precents does.

"Far Away"

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Just one chance
Just one breath
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]
That I love you
And I miss you
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]

So far away
So far away

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
And I forgive you
So keep breathing
Believe it
Keep breathing
Believe it
Keep breathing
Keep breathing

By 'Nickelback'

yeah it is good song I like it :)

Oh No! Its so sad! Geez.. Why that person runs thur red light! what an idiot took his life away from his sister and family! You know we pay Van or any auto>> $$$$$ and its not protect belt at all !

Thank you for posting the link and making it educational for all of us. It is always very imperative for a child to use the 5 point harness system seatbelt because it is safer and not to mention, it is the 2nd line of defense in case the regular seatbelt does not latch correctly or unlatches during an accident.

I have always required both boys to use their car seats, even if it is a short trip to the gas station or to a store. You never know what will happen once you step out of the door.

Thank your for the post and video. It was hard to watch cuz I have an 1 year old son and that is like facing my worst nightmare. *shudders*

Thanks for the vid, that is soo true, need to make sure our kids are in the car correctly

I know. That is why I put it here and wanted to show you. I know ppl are parents and have children here. I am going to be a mother in 5 months and I have 2 nephews and I practically raised them as my own. I have alots of cousins that are about their ages and some of them are babies. It worries me all the time because it is a crazy world out there!

Thank you for watching it. Sorry that I was upset before, I was just worried about your children and you never know! :hug: and God bless y'all.

Well, even adults should wear 5 point seat belts too. They keep person in the seat when going in a roll over accident or anything like that. I have seen some people put in 5 point seat belts in a race car (common). They even install it in a normal street car or a serious 4x4 truck because of the uneven road can throw a person out of the truck with a normal seat belt. I know they're a hassle to take it off in an emergency if there's a fire or sinking in the water.

I also wish most production cars have roll cages installed. I guess they can't due to cost and weight.

Excellent video.

I should look into them. But actually, they should be in every car....
When I'm on the helicopter (offshore platforms) we wear 4-point belts which are easy to close. I would like something like that in the car...

Again, good link. Thanks.

i agree the safety of kids are important i feel in fear of my 2 niece and my nephew and my BF's kid ofc

Back