LEGO Matrix

somedeafdudefromPNW

Reaction score
Wow... saw this on Facebook last night. Amazing. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDe4v318f64&feature=related]YouTube - Lego Matrix Trinity Help[/ame]

Side by side comparison of the scene from the movie:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR4xDeiHrfA&feature=related]YouTube - Lego Matrix Trinity Help Side by Side Comparison[/ame]

Looks stupid...lol

These lego stuff are getting annoying. Lego star wars, lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Lego Rock Band, etc...whats next? lego gears of war? :roll:

I like the real versions better...thou I did watch the first two movies on AMC last night. Can you believe the first Matrix movie is actually 10 yrs old? It was an instant cult classic before the 21st century.

The matrix reloaded was pretty cool too so I liked it better than the original
but both are still good.

The matrix revolutions was seriously terrible. It came out afew months later in the same year after reloaded so obviously they rushed it and messed up everything...it ruined the trilogy.

But ah well...the first two matrix movies are always gonna be one of the coolest movies I ever seen.

awww I love it!!!!! I love lego matrix. More of clean for kids. lol. i notice that lego figures are getting popular already. My boy has so many lego figures and transportations. jeez.

You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Not bad, not bad. I still remember, very very clearly seeing the Matrix for the first time in the theater. I had better hearing then and could understand a lot of what they were saying, but it didn't matter, cause the visuals were like nothing me or my friends had ever seen before. Then, of course, there was the fact that we had smoked a little bit of the whacky tobacky before going in, and that made everything twice as good! :D Ah yes, to be a young, dumb high schooler again!

(I'm trying harder Anakin! I'm trying!)

Not bad, not bad. I still remember, very very clearly seeing the Matrix for the first time in the theater. I had better hearing then and could understand a lot of what they were saying, but it didn't matter, cause the visuals were like nothing me or my friends had ever seen before. Then, of course, there was the fact that we had smoked a little bit of the whacky tobacky before going in, and that made everything twice as good! :D Ah yes, to be a young, dumb high schooler again!

(I'm trying harder Anakin! I'm trying!)

my roommate and i watched the matrix recently after we smoked some greens, it was amazing. some movies are just better to watch while you're flying to the moon. :giggle:

Looks stupid...lol

These lego stuff are getting annoying. Lego star wars, lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Lego Rock Band, etc...whats next? lego gears of war? :roll:

I like the real versions better...thou I did watch the first two movies on AMC last night. Can you believe the first Matrix movie is actually 10 yrs old? It was an instant cult classic before the 21st century.

The matrix reloaded was pretty cool too so I liked it better than the original
but both are still good.

The matrix revolutions was seriously terrible. It came out afew months later in the same year after reloaded so obviously they rushed it and messed up everything...it ruined the trilogy.

But ah well...the first two matrix movies are always gonna be one of the coolest movies I ever seen.

LEGO video games are meant for children. :roll: (Bionicle Heroes is a little violent bc heroes use gun-like weapons)

Wow... saw this on Facebook last night. Amazing. :)

YouTube - Lego Matrix Trinity Help

Side by side comparison of the scene from the movie:

YouTube - Lego Matrix Trinity Help Side by Side Comparison

Saw it when it came out and saw it again on tv last evening, just amazing and funny! :)

Took them lots of time to make the lego parody but was worth it, think I'm going to watch the movie again sometime soon.

Q. How long did it take you to do that?
A. The first scene we did started in August 2008 and the last scene was filmed in August 2009. Overall we spent about 440 hours producing it. That is about 10 hours per second of film. That includes all the planning and building and a lot of time just messing around since we just aren't that serious. Plus we didn't know what we were doing.

lego faq

Back