Kim Jong II is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear he will be worse... I guess we will find out soon

The prediction is that he will be much worse. I think a strong strain of madness runs in that family.

Stock in Speco and Victek is rallying now. We are not the only one's thinking this. :lol:

N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies

N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies
BBC News - N Korean leader Kim Jong-il dies

BREAKING NEWS: North Korean leader Kim Jong Il dies at 69
BREAKING NEWS: North Korean leader Kim Jong Il dies at 69 | Mail Online

North Korea's Kim Jong-il dies aged 69
North Korea's Kim Jong-il dies aged 69 - Telegraph

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il Has Died
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il Has Died, State Television Says | World News | Sky News

North Korean leader Kim Jong Il has died
North Korean leader Kim Jong Il has died - CBS News

Rest in Peace

Threads merged
Moderator naisho

Last edited by a moderator:
The son was to my knowledge educated in Europe in a private boarding school and has been working for his father as a military general of sorts.

I've been told he is very spoiled and is likely to be worse than his father. Then again, he might be more compassionate than his father and slowly make changes for the better, such as doing away with the labor camps where abuse occurs (mostly wishful thinking on my part).

You never listen, do you sara...? You don't. I've asked you politely to PLEASE post just at least one link. We can find other resources on our own, thank you.

Anyway, I wonder if his death is a good thing since this is a whacky, evil guy we are talking about.

Rest in Peace?

I seriously doubt this guy is resting in peace. He was a very cruel and brutal dictator of N. Korea. He kept his citizens cut off from the outside world. Any defectors are killed and their families are sentenced to labor camps where they are beaten and starved and forced to do heavy manual labor as punishment. Their families often never make it out of the labor camps alive, and to be honest few people make it out of the labor camps alive. If they don't die of malnutrition, dehydration, or a severe beating, they die of illness or disease as medical care at these camps is non-existent.

He forced his people to revere him as a living god and any deviation from this guarantees death. North Koreans worship their leaders as deities out of fear of execution. Only the most loyal citizens get a halfway decent life, meaning they are given the basic necessities to live.

The son was to my knowledge educated in Europe in a private boarding school and has been working for his father as a military general of sorts.

I've been told he is very spoiled and is likely to be worse than his father. Then again, he might be more compassionate than his father and slowly make changes for the better, such as doing away with the labor camps where abuse occurs (mostly wishful thinking on my part).

You know I love ya' Dixie, but yeah, this one is wishful thinking on your part.:giggle:

You know I love ya' Dixie, but yeah, this one is wishful thinking on your part.:giggle:
:lol:

I also wish for peace in the Middle East! :laugh2:

But seriously, I hope things eventually do improve for the North Korean people that have suffered under brutal communist rule for decades, sounds like they are in for decades more of the same crap as the successor is in his 20's.

:lol:

I also wish for peace in the Middle East! :laugh2:

But seriously, I hope things eventually do improve for the North Korean people that have suffered under brutal communist rule for decades, sounds like they are in for decades more of the same crap as the successor is in his 20's.

I hope so, as well. I'm just not laying any bets on it.:lol:

I hope so, as well. I'm just not laying any bets on it.:lol:

I'm not, but just saying that like I wish I would get handed 10 billion dollars tomorrow but I'm not betting on it. :giggle:

I agree with you.

My gut tells me that he will let North Korea and South Korea to unite. Not right away. just slowly. Who knows.

I agree with you.

My gut tells me that he will let North Korea and South Korea to unite. Not right away. just slowly. Who knows.

not gonna happen. not in my generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back