Words for teenagers

...Before it is all over there will be "Boomer Hotels", retirement havens designed to efficiently move us on to the great mystery, euthanized, cremated, and catalogued, all assets gone and used to fund the Hotels....
Soylent Green.

I have thought a lot about this and believe that my generation- the Baby Boomers will get the blame shift.

I figure it will come about in the next ten the years. Right about when we are breaking the Social Security system and government retirements, and Union retirement plans; in other words all defined pension funds. The fixed income retirement elders at that time will take the blame for the actions of the Bill Clinton and George W. Bush administrations.
At least one third of us will be suffering dementia and the huge costs that go with it.
The destruction of the gene pool brought on by industrial chemicals and drug use will be fully on the system as well.
Our fixed incomes will have been eaten up by inflation and a large number of boomers will be requiring additional assistance to survive.

At that time our political strength will be entirely replaced by the next generations. We will be the next scapegoats.

Before it is all over there will be "Boomer Hotels", retirement havens designed to efficiently move us on to the great mystery, euthanized, cremated, and catalogued, all assets gone and used to fund the Hotels.

Horrible vision I know but it is our place in history and really it wont be so bad. There will be a lot of really nice supportive social mind massage taking place to make it better. Sarah Palin will be in a leadership position to handle this difficult task for our Nation. She will do an excellent job.

:noway: :thumbd:

Back