Clothing styles/eras you want to see come back

Most definitely 1940's-1950's especially the hawaiian they are goregous!!! but with modern, however some of modern 1950's style are like OMG DO YOU WEAR GLASSES WHILE YOU DESIGN THEM?? Because some dresses are over the knee length and plus too puffy. DISLIKE 70's style, definitely not for me. What I want to see is that the sailor style to come back, but with mix of modern style of course.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

sequoias said:
1885 clothing style like in Back to the Future part III. ;)

Usually I like the mens clothing style, not women. I like women in demin jeans or modern dresses on occassions.

20's to 50's. I also like dye tye shirts that's in late 60's to early 70's, and I still see people wear it...me too! :)

My kids tie dyed a bunch of onesies for their nieces and one nephew (the other is too big for onesies). Our grand-daughter born barely two weeks ago is wearing a tie dyed onesie. So cute!!

I liked the Edwardian era.
The Common Room: Paisley

paris.gif

It's quite similar to a 1950's Chinese dress

Yeah exactly, also there are some others of Chinese 1950's dress. I have seen some online and they are so beautiful. Perhaps expensive due to the fabric I think

There are days when I want to go back to the 1850's I think it is. All I can remember is the old west and the kind of dresses that were worn on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and Little House on the Prairie. I am moving away from pants and shorts more and more.

There are days when I want to go back to the 1850's I think it is. All I can remember is the old west and the kind of dresses that were worn on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and Little House on the Prairie. I am moving away from pants and shorts more and more.

Are you going Amish on us?

I can't stand dresses, you would have to fight me to get me into one. I prefer big loose fitting jeans that have been well broken into, work boots, either a t-shirt or a hoodie. Yeah I'm just that laid back.

I can't stand dresses, you would have to fight me to get me into one. I prefer big loose fitting jeans that have been well broken into, work boots, either a t-shirt or a hoodie. Yeah I'm just that laid back.

Would you wear a dress if someone asks you to be their bridesmaid? :lol:

I bet you'd wear a dress if it was for your daughter's wedding, eh? ;)

Would you wear a dress if someone asks you to be their bridesmaid? :lol:

I bet you'd wear a dress if it was for your daughter's wedding, eh? ;)

I very highly doubt that I would EVER be asked to be a bridesmaid - no worries there. I'm 28 now, I've never been asked. The most I've ever done in a wedding was to sit with the guest book, that's it. I felt so bad about it I very seriously of just backing out and saying 'no'.

When my DD gets married, by that age she will just understand that mom doesn't wear dresses.

In the summer I'm usually found in big cargo shorts, a polo, and flip flops- if I'm not at work.

If I'm at work I'm in jeans, work boots, t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and a ball cap.

Not quite Amish. That's a little too far with the apron and the caps and all. No thank-you.

I guess it's just my being this overweight that makes me feel like I hate pants and shorts.

Not quite Amish. That's a little too far with the apron and the caps and all. No thank-you.

I guess it's just my being this overweight that makes me feel like I hate pants and shorts.

LOL, just teasing you.
Women have told me that they find dresses more comfortable. I personally feel awkward in them, I feel like a guy wearing a dress. It's just not 'right'. I dont like sitting all lady like with my legs a certain way that's not comfortable, making sure I sit a certain way or face looking like 'white trash'. My mom would make me wear these godawful dresses that were all flowery and frilly when I would have felt much more comfortable wearing slacks and a dress shirt.

My parents try to corner me and say things like "Well, what are you going to do when you have a job interview if you ever become a teacher?"

I reply - "I will cross that bridge when I get there. For now, there are nice ladies suits you could get by with. When I teach I can get by with dressier pants and a nice shirt, and I could wear nice jeans and a t-shirt on casual days."

All my life, jeans and t-shirt guy. I wish there is more baggy jeans. They're hard to find or maybe Im lazy when shoppin fo' clothes. idk! I wear relaxed and loose fit jeans.

Back