i need help

alicilaly

Reaction score
addicted to farmville, must visit facebook, must check on crops, must request eggs, HEEEEELLLLPPP!

this thread not meant in any way to be taken seriously I am not asking for a link to a gamers annonymous site or support group

hehehe, wanna be my neighbor? lol

Signed,
Mr. Rogers

I used to be addicted to games but I got bored real easy so my parents was grateful that i don't stay on my ass all day trying to finish stupid games.. but cafe world real easy just find a item that will be cooked for like at least 12 hours to few days that way I can check up on cafe world few times during the week ;) but most of the time i tend to forget to get item off the stove uh-oh. :laugh2:

I gave up aot of games on FB. They were too addictive and I have better things to do with my time. I now am only on Castle Age.

:D Mafia Wars!

I see that I will not be on FB as much over the summer tho....

...I love being outside.....

I have no time to play games on Facebook. I waste my time surfing the web, though. LOL. :D

Go enjoy the outdoors. Go fishing or something. I find it very peaceful on the bank of a lake or pond just sitting there. FB sucks and is stupid. I don't care to know that someone is waiting at home for their honey, or "I just ate a taco".

Not to mention, I've had to fix more than one computer from a virus/spyware because of playing games of FB, Myspace and other sites. My computer boots in about 10 seconds and shuts off before I can get out of the chair. Social networking sites really aid in slowing your machine down.

best way to break the habit is DELETE everything. Then you find you don't want to start over again

Go enjoy the outdoors. Go fishing or something. I find it very peaceful on the bank of a lake or pond just sitting there. FB sucks and is stupid. I don't care to know that someone is waiting at home for their honey, or "I just ate a taco".

Not to mention, I've had to fix more than one computer from a virus/spyware because of playing games of FB, Myspace and other sites. My computer boots in about 10 seconds and shuts off before I can get out of the chair. Social networking sites really aid in slowing your machine down.

Thats my plan. I dont even FB much anyways

Back