Deaf Apple Forum/Discussion

My iPhone 6s Live Photo convert to Gif:

m80Plz.gif

That's what happen when idiot doesn't know what to do with LivePhoto, tilted to horizontal....(facepalm)

Live Photos aren’t perfect.
http://9to5mac.com/2015/10/02/iphone-6s-camera-living-with-live-photos/

For those who have Outlook 2011 for Mac or older version of Outlook, you will have an issue with it. It will crash, very unstable. So, it's either hold on to it till MS fix it or upgrade to Outlook 2016 for Mac

I have Mac 2011 home office here and after El Capitan was downloaded here and I have no issues so far. However, I have read some MAC users complaining about Outlook issues after El Capitan is all set. I hope Apple acknowledges the issue and will fix it soon.

Unfortunately Samsung smartphones known for have bloatware, some are running in background without permit. If you want real performance test, use a Nexus smartphone with vanilla Android OS, not third party smartphones.

I'm waiting for my pre-ordered Google Nexus 6P in November. My current phone is Sprint Galaxy S4, used to be best until it became outdated, thanks to Sprint's lateness in Android updates.

is it important to install new updates on ipad it keep asking I say later I tried do it before and made mess.ALSO are you surpposed to put virus check on it

I've been avoiding putting it on my iPad for now too- not sure how much longer before they force it on you with no option to opt out (probably when your apps stop working...:P). As for virus check /protection- that's up to you. I don't have it on mine- if you are careful with what apps you download and sites you visit, you're safer. There are virus checks out there but I don't know what is out there for iOS.

Tim Cook,

Please invent something new!

Your loyal Apple Fan.

It is sad to see Apple techies growing slow after Steve Jobs.

Peeps, don't forget to update your iphones, ipads, and Apple watches to iOS 9.3. Enjoy.

iPhone SE, looks great, however not for me - since I love the 5.5 inch size, so will be waiting for iPhone 7 to come out, as I have had my current iPhone for 2 years (the phone I own for the longest time so far)

Back