authentic- travel question

My daughter travels a lot. They like to use AirBnB. She just got back from Copenhagen, they have the most amazing bike lanes with special signals just for biking. I saw it on TV once. She has been to Scotland, France, Crete, Portugal, England, Denmark, Spain, Mexico plus more. She is only 25 and has traveled way more than I ever will.

The trip I am most excited about is when she brings her boyfriend home for two weeks this Summer.

I have a friend in Wakefield England I would like to visit one day. We met though a pen pal program when I was in Notre Dame Elementry during 7th grade as out English assignment in school. We wrote back and forth over the years, still write occasionally and have called eachother a few times. She went to a well known Ballet school and was also modeling. Id love to go and surprise her one day.

You went Nortre Dame school we in my town do everything to avoid bus and train with Notre Dame kids they horrible never get a seat all on there iPods where every word begin with f and there sex lives my God makes you blush

You went Nortre Dame school we in my town do everything to avoid bus and train with Notre Dame kids they horrible never get a seat all on there iPods where every word begin with f and there sex lives my God makes you blush
The Notre Dame school I went to is here in the US, not England.

Back