Who eat meat?

serena1986

Reaction score
Who eat meat with vegetables? And do drink water or juice with your meals?

Sent from my LGMS345 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I think 99.9% 0f the world population does.

But I eat meat with veggies and a bottle of pepsi

no red meat or pork

some turkey, chicken occasionally.

more commonly fish.

no red meat or pork

some turkey, chicken occasionally.

more commonly fish.

I don't eat red meat or pork I should eat more fish , it so expense at Shaw's . I refuse to buy fish at my Market Bucket , the fish department smell really bad !

my understanding was, fish markets and places to buy fish are generally not supposed to smell "fishy", for the fish to be most fresh.

Salmon is some of my favorite, though all fish is expensive so I don't eat as much as I'd like either
do you have a favorite kind of fish, WDYS?

Definitely, usually seafood. I vary it but I can't stand marbled meat.

my understanding was, fish markets and places to buy fish are generally not supposed to smell "fishy", for the fish to be most fresh.

Salmon is some of my favorite, though all fish is expensive so I don't eat as much as I'd like either
do you have a favorite kind of fish, WDYS?

I like swordfish but that has mercury in it now and I don't feel like pay a lot of money for fish that not safe to eat. There is fish market the next town over and it doesn't smell , Shaw's fish department doesn't smell but OMG ! Market Bucket fish department smell so bad I hate walking pass it. I brought some shrimps some time ago from MB and when I opened the bag at home I wanted to :barf: ! I brought the shrimps back and put the bag in a paper bag and my car smelled horrible. I wait for Shaw's to have a sale on fish and buy it , I like haddock and blue fish and other mild tasting fish . And I really like pickle herring ! YUMMY !

I drink mainly teas, coffee, and water and will eat almost anything... At least once lol

Fish markets will smell, even a pet store that sells fish smell like fish , why? Because its the water/ice they spill during delivery... noticed a groecery store doesnt smell like fish? because they keep it all in back and only bring out whats needed to stock the displays, the stores may smell but the fish itself shouldnt if it is fresh.

oh yes, those are good- sardines in tomato sauce! My dad loves sardiines in water or oil on rye bread with horsradish

oh yes, those are good- sardines in tomato sauce! My dad loves sardiines in water or oil on rye bread with horsradish

I love rye bread but it's hard to find real good rye bread today. My dad would buy Pumpernickel bread , the crust was really thick and chewy . He would hold the loaf in the crook of his arm and cut the bread . Now that was real bread and not the stuff you buy in grocery stores today.

257800354_0bdb4ba029.jpg

Yeah, you're right - it IS hard to find real old country dark rye or pumpernickel bread. I recently got some Russian bread that was made in Chicago bakery, for my folks. It was dense, dark loaf - my folks loved it.
That bread in the pic looks delicious!

Yeah, you're right - it IS hard to find real old country dark rye or pumpernickel bread. I recently got some Russian bread that was made in Chicago bakery, for my folks. It was dense, dark loaf - my folks loved it.
That bread in the pic looks delicious!

I am :drool: about that bread you brought for your parents! Yeah I loved that dense crust on the bread , dad would buy it from a Jewish bakery . We had bakery in my city that made old country rye bread ,they made yummy sweet rolls too.

Who eat meat with vegetables? And do drink water or juice with your meals?

Sent from my LGMS345 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Now I eat many more vegetables than meat. It's more heart healthy, and I drink juice.

Turkey breast is an exception, being almost fat free.

Back