Meet the Adult Baby: Man With Infantalism

lanapoo

Reaction score
The infantalist, is a 29- year-old that dresses normally for the real world, but in his home he is a baby who sleeps in a crib, sucks on a pacifier, drinks from a bottle, wears diapers, and eats in a high chair.

National Geographic's "Taboo" highlights the life of Stanley who lives a a double life that enhances the characteristics of adult mode and bady mode known as infantilism, an uncontrollable desire to wear diapers, and be treated as a baby.

When 29-year-old Stanley gets home from a hard day at work, he just wants to kick back with a nice bottle of milk, his pacifier and maybe play around with some Legos. As an "adult baby," the California man likes to pretend he's an infant, while being cared for by his roommate, a former nurse. It's called infantalism, and although for many it can be a kind of sexual fetish, that's not the case for Stanley, he tells National Geographic.

"For most of us, you're doing it to relax, you come home from work, and you change into baby mode, and, you know, you put away all your adult stuff and everything gets on hold," explains Stanley, who's been doing this since he was 14.

Tonight, Stanley will be featured on the National Geographic show "Taboo," where he'll get to show off all the customized baby gear he's constructed, including an oversized drop-side crib and a regular-sized playpen that he reinforced to be able to support 350 pounds. (He's also building a super-sized high chair, a project he's been planning for a year and a half.)

He says he does it "just to get the love and affection (and) safeness" that's lost when we leave our infancy. And he keeps the baby play within his house, switching to "adult mode" when he leaves the house. "I've had some people that are perfectly fine with it and I've had others that are just automatically angry, like they think you're a pedophile," says Stanley.

The captions aren't so great, but if you're good at filling in the blanks, go ahead and turn on CC (transcribe audio.) :shock:

Discuss away. Keep in mind, this isn't a sexual thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this show on the plane on the way home from orlando..it wasvery interestig.. His case wasnt as disturbing as the mom with the fake babies and the girl who gets her bones broken to gain height

Laughing

I'm gonna defer to Jillio on this one.

Hey Glenn, my friend..smile..don't want to take this one on huh? Don't blame ya...I think we all want some relaxation and caring in our lives but even tho this guy denies this is a fetish, he also said he started it around 14..Hmmm..who did he have changing his diapers then??? I'm not judging him..
but to me it sounds exactly like a sexual fetish, he is role playing, plain and simple...miss ya..Midnight♥♥♥:wave:

I also will defer to Jillio on this one, but will say that whatever the root issue is, there's a mental disorder @ play here. That's plainly obvious.

Last edited:
Yes some people like it out there. This guy looks so tired. He got his back bagged eyes. It seems to me that he has so much going on his mind. I have no comment for those addicting being adult baby. ^_~

He needs to grow up. (No pun intended.)

Could be he just don't want to grow up.....many kids don't these days, but this is the first one I've seen wearing those huge diapers!
Could be something that happened to him in his childhood (?)...Seems to be a 'fetish' to me....Should have gotten therapy a long time ago....seems his parent(s) went along with it....so they're just as at fault as he is.

But I'm not the one to tell anybody how to live or enjoy life....and I'm not the one that would offer to change his diapers either.....

Lots of people are afraid of ending up in a similar situation in old age.

Uhhh...ok. Whatever rocks his boat. If my hubby demanded that from me, I would say get the hell out! :lol:

This video is fucking sick. :barf:

This man needs to be grow up and go to weight loss clinic to treat the obesity.

This man needs to be grow up and go to weight loss clinic to treat the obesity.

he's not that fat enough to be an obese. and also... you're kinda being a hypocrite in here, ya know?

That's his mom with him, isn't it? She is grossly obese also. Something went seriously wrong in that family many years ago. How sad for both of them.

That's his mom with him, isn't it? She is grossly obese also. Something went seriously wrong in that family many years ago. How sad for both of them.

Yup, both of them are obese and look at video about this man goes to hardware shop to buy woods so he's very obese.

Yup, both of them are obese and look at video about this man goes to hardware shop to buy woods so he's very obese.

The man is clearly more than 30 pounds overweight. Ditto for the lady.

Back