Health Care to "control the people"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokonut

Reaction score
Rep. John Dingell (D-MI), the Dean of the House of Representatives for being the longest serving member of the body (he was first elected in 1955, succeeding his father, Rep. John Dingell, Sr.), made an amazing admission during a live telephone interview with Detroit WJR News/Talk 760 radio talk show host Paul W. Smith on Smith's show Monday morning, March 22, 2010. The night before, Dingell had been a featured speaker at the Democrat Congressional leadership victory press conference after Obamacare passed the House.

In response to a question posed by Smith, Dingell said:

Let me remind you this [Americans allegedly dying because of lack of universal health care] has been going on for years. We are bringing it to a halt. The harsh fact of the matter is when you're going to pass legislation that will cover 300 [million] American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people.

Ah, the truth comes out? Isn't that what Hitler wanted, too?

Source: American Thinker. Read the rest and link to his audio.
American Thinker Blog: Rep. Dingell: It's taken a long time to 'control the people'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru-xQac_sWw]YouTube - Chinese Military Parade[/ame]

Thanks for sharing that. I am sure a liberal will come wandering by and attempt to "re-educate" us ;)

Who-shall-not-be-named? Just like in the Harry Potter movie? You do know there is an ignore feature available? But it was enjoyable to watch the Goblet of Fire, again, last night.

Who-shall-not-be-named? Just like in the Harry Potter movie? You do know there is an ignore feature available? But it was enjoyable to watch the Goblet of Fire, again, last night.

Yeah, my ignore feature is currently utilized.

If that so, then it's big mistake to have Health Care

If that so, then it's big mistake to have Health Care

Unfortunately, The Democrats know what they are doing. It has been an integral part of their strategy to keep the American public misinformed.

vs1dzc.png

You'll find plenty of fascists and dictators in countries where there is no healthcare.

Actually, Hitler had a mandatory health care plan too. . . your point?

That's exactly my point - you just cherry pick those and use bizarre guilt by association.

Hitler was SELECTIVE with who can be covered. We aren't. We cover all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK62MQ_OIEI]YouTube - Dingell: It will take some time for ObamaCare to "control the people"[/ame]

Go to the official site linked above and turn on the voice recognition software to transcribe the audio, you'll see the same quote as mentioned on post #1.

Yiz

That's exactly my point - you just cherry pick those and use bizarre guilt by association.

Hitler was SELECTIVE with who can be covered. We aren't. We cover all.

Sure, why not? Cover all in order to control the people. They choose what kind of care we get, not us. We follow their rules, not ours. If you don't like their rules, then you won't get care. Pretty simple, really.

Yiz

You know, you never hear the word "outsourcing" on the corporate media outlets, particularly the "Faux" News Network. Interesting how media frames the debate.

You know, you never hear the word "outsourcing" on the corporate media outlets, particularly the "Faux" News Network. Interesting how media frames the debate.

I hear it (read it on CC) all the time and I watch all of the networks. I think this bill will lead to alot more outsourcing as well.

Did the reports contain detailed information, like specific corporations and numbers? I haven't seen that. Whirlpool took bail out funds, promptly closed an American factory, and outsourced jobs. So much for recovery. No doubt that outsourcing will continue unabated without federal intervention. The issuance of HB1 visas is at an all time high, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back