why is Jehovah witness knocking on my door

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioman

Premium Member
Reaction score
this was a interesting phenomenon I noticed untill I saw his youtube video.
Last sunday while I was away - my wife had jw who knew sign language knocking on the door and she told them to go away and never come back again. 2 sundays ago, I was at a friends house in a different town and again j.w. were there too. different people but they knew signs?! I had a freind posting on facebook saying they stopped by too about a month ago. They ALLLL did not visit other people doors in the area. When I saw jw stopped at my friends house - they were parked down the street as there were no parking close to his house and walked directly to his house talked for few mins and tried to give him/us the phamplet and walked back directly to the car. My wife said the same thing - car pulled in our driveway and then left. They did NOT stop at any other houses. I was WTF?!
A freind posted his video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15WnIRoes8g to me and I watched it and what he said is pretty much a very good theory. ANY DEAF/HOH whom have an active sorenson product had or will most likely have a jw visitor. I have other vrs products that I use more then soreneon, but my freind only has ONE - sorenson.

Isnt that too much of a coincidence?! this is a breach of our privacy! what say you guys?!

I'm amazing on how they doing well thru research and stalking our home.

Yeah it's possible. I had visitors a few weeks ago. I didn't said to leave me alone. If they do that again I will tell them to leave me alone

I'm amazing on how they doing well thru research and stalking our home.

Dont you think sorenson sold the list with our names/address to the kingdom hall with jw ?

We got home from town. I noticed a note & picture of Jesus on my front door. I read them & it was from J.W. I wrote them, told them that I am not interesting in J.W. & stuffs and told them don't bother to come & knock our door & leave us alone. They never come back.

I learned from my sister-in-law. She warned us to stay away from J.W. She said J.W. people don't believe in Christmas, Easter, Birthday and other stuffs. That's why I don't want to get my washbrain by J.W. people. I stay away from J.W. people for good.

The next tell the JW that they're trespassing and that you'll call the cops.
That works for me. I was having work done on my condo and said this to some JW . I said to one of the men I hope they where not offensive by that. The guy said No, not at all , he told me that he had gotten lost and pulled into a JW parking lot to call his friend and that he was not there more than a second and someone came out and said he was trespassing and that they'll
will call the cops! How do you like the JW does not like people trespassing on their property but they think it's OK to trespass on other people properties at all odd hours of the day.

I think its a breach of contract, Sorensen is selling your info for others to get it... Id check into that.

I think its a breach of contract, Sorensen is selling your info for others to get it... Id check into that.

I had notice a lot companies are doing that now , they have a notice in small print saying you can opt out of having personal info give to other companies . It's way at bottom of a statement or bill . :roll:

I don't think jw have conspiring doings...I not jw fan but I do respect and admire how they go on the knock even if it is crap they preach..think churches don't come into this sort of thing uk or usa but I may be way wrong

Dont you think sorenson sold the list with our names/address to the kingdom hall with jw ?

I don't think so. It's more like someone have done well research from mutual friend.

We got home from town. I noticed a note & picture of Jesus on my front door. I read them & it was from J.W. I wrote them, told them that I am not interesting in J.W. & stuffs and told them don't bother to come & knock our door & leave us alone. They never come back.

I learned from my sister-in-law. She warned us to stay away from J.W. She said J.W. people don't believe in Christmas, Easter, Birthday and other stuffs. That's why I don't want to get my washbrain by J.W. people. I stay away from J.W. people for good.

I also learn, once you become member, they would have anyone to sign the legal sheet. Therefore, once the member die and all their money, as the accord to the will, will goes to JW. :eek3:

Also, I learn that JW is second lowest in rating of Education and Salary. Do you know which two religious are highest at both? Jewish and Hindu.

I don't think it is necessarily sorenson selling their list. I know of one deaf person who is is extremely guarded of his privacy. He does not give out or use his home address for anything- has a PO box and if I recall I don't think he even HAS any VRS products or connections to VRS. YET.. JW folks still came to his home AND signed to him. He could not figure out how in the blue hell they got his address and knew he was deaf.

There was a whole conversation about that incident too but I can't remember right now what some folks said. It's as PowerOn mentioned- likely they did their homework... and they probably do have people within JW who are deaf or CODA or even heaven forbid-- interpreters.

If I'm super bored I'll look for that convo that I remember reading...

I don't think it is necessarily sorenson selling their list. I know of one deaf person who is is extremely guarded of his privacy. He does not give out or use his home address for anything- has a PO box and if I recall I don't think he even HAS any VRS products or connections to VRS. YET.. JW folks still came to his home AND signed to him. He could not figure out how in the blue hell they got his address and knew he was deaf.

There was a whole conversation about that incident too but I can't remember right now what some folks said. It's as PowerOn mentioned- likely they did their homework... and they probably do have people within JW who are deaf or CODA or even heaven forbid-- interpreters.

If I'm super bored I'll look for that convo that I remember reading...

Of course they do . I know some. So do other religions that want to minister to the deaf have interpreters as members.

Because you have already been brainwashed by other Christian religions....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I also learn, once you become member, they would have anyone to sign the legal sheet. Therefore, once the member die and all their money, as the accord to the will, will goes to JW. :eek3:

Also, I learn that JW is second lowest in rating of Education and Salary. Do you know which two religious are highest at both? Jewish and Hindu.

You know which group is higher than that? Atheists

Of course they do . I know some. So do other religions that want to minister to the deaf have interpreters as members.

Deaf are seen as easy targets to convert.

Deaf are seen as easy targets to convert.

Really, Sherlock?

You may not have noticed my statement was just a fact, no emotion involved?

Because you have already been brainwashed by other Christian religions....

Yeah, true! But Christian hearing people don't talked to me about the Bible when I was at Church. I don't go around much.

best to take out your magnifying glass with 30x zoom and read the fineprint :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back