What did you have for breakfast or lunch?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll start. For breakfast, some pop tarts, and for lunch a BLT sandwich. Still not done with lunch, though.

My lunch was half a turkey / Swiss cheese sandwich on white bread, and a small amount of hash brown potatoes. Skim milk and Diet Coke to drink.

I ate Bran Raisin cereal this morning. I ate chicken leg, baby lima beans, whole corn, Cabbage & Biscuit at lunch.

I had Qi'a cereal (it's chia seeds, hemp and buckwheat with almonds and cranberries) with almond milk, vanilla Activia yogurt and a banana. And 2 cups of green tea

Oh and I just are lunch. Chicken, green beans and yams. I got it next door at My Fit Foods. It was meh. Right now I'm eating a dessert I got there, and omg it's good. Living Raw Darkest Cacao Truffle, they're organic, raw, vegan and gluten free. 1 truffle is 60 calories and only 9 grams of carbs. There's not sugar in it, they use agave, not vegetable oil or butter, they use coconut oil. Omg want another one!! I love dark chocolate. I never have sweets

taco bells cheesy nacho and grilled chicken burrito sans sauce for breakfast. filling!

ambrosia, I've seen the cereal and the raw truffle at my health food co-op and wondered how they both were...i love buckwheat cereal and almonds and have enjoyed the raw chocolate I've had <though only have so far tried very little of the latter> so was intrigued by those ones you mentioned.

Today for breakfast I had regular oatmeal with unsweetened almond milk, a banana and a hard-boiled egg. I added flax and stevia to my oatmeal. Today I have planned for lunch whole grain einkhorn <ancient, non-GMO> wheat pasta with sauce and a salad. Will be my lunch at work.

Homemade sourdough bread slice, a piece of babybel lite cheese, strawberries, bananas, and a few almonds. This may be a bit excessive.

I am eating blueberry cinnamon crunch cereal for breakfast. It tastes just like blueberry muffin.

For breakfast today, I had a couple of sourdough English muffins with extra crunchy peanut butter......

Some penne pasta with meat sauce, and for dessert, Blue Raspberry Peeps...

Protein bar in the .morning, tuna with crackers and key lime yogurt for lunch. :P

No breakfast, lunch or dinner yesterday.
Same today, but just got a small milkshake that I will sip slowly to make sure my empty tummy tolerates it.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I don't eat breakfast or lunch but I'm drink by lean body on lunchtimes using vanilla and chocolate both if starve I'm eat granola bars,cookies,whether I'm eat snack but I would help me lose weight on lean body bottle my mom tell me that explain and I'm taking that!!

Lean Body Products by Labrada Nutrition
I did drink vanilla and chocolate both to help lose weight if more lean body bottle will workout and no food at lunchtimes I'm taking that bottle I'm hope it's would work out finger cross for me..and next day I'm lose weight how much I'm lose..

Blueberry Cinnamon Crunch cereal for breakfast and melted cinnamon bun for lunch. :drool:

Back