Fat in movie popcorn = 12 hamburgers

Sometimes I like the sinful stuff but at home I always use white seed corn. I don't like yellow seed. Then I dribble melted butter over my popcorn. Japanese hulless white seed is the best but hard to find. One year, I grew this seed in the garden but i haven't had a garden for a long time now.....

white seed corn? i haven't seen it. mm check online to see if you can order the white seed corn. :hmm: it sounds yummy to me.

white seed corn? i haven't seen it. mm check online to see if you can order the white seed corn. :hmm: it sounds yummy to me.

Well, you have seen one-pound white seed corn next to the yellow seed at your supermarket, right? This white seed is ok but theJjapanese hulless is best.....not sure if I can buy it in bulk or have to get seed for growing it. I will look but am not in a hurry, lol....

Well, you have seen one-pound white seed corn next to the yellow seed at your supermarket, right? This white seed is ok but theJjapanese hulless is best.....not sure if I can buy it in bulk or have to get seed for growing it. I will look but am not in a hurry, lol....

LOL i didnt know but i d like to check out at the food shop or look into online whenever i feel like so. thanks!

I think everyone is getting too fat phobic/calorie phobic. So what if movie popborn is fat ladened or calorie ladened. It's not like we eat it every day!

Been to the movies lately? It's expensive these days. Therefore, most people can't really afford it. So, back to my point....

What's the big deal about movie popcorn being ladened with fat? It's supposed to be! :lol:

I think everyone is getting too fat phobic/calorie phobic. So what if movie popborn is fat ladened or calorie ladened. It's not like we eat it every day!

Been to the movies lately? It's expensive these days. Therefore, most people can't really afford it. So, back to my point....

What's the big deal about movie popcorn being ladened with fat? It's supposed to be! :lol:

:giggle: maybe some people thought popcorn is healthy but they forget about the juicy buttered ones on the popcorns. oh my god! yummy!

:lol: Like I mentioned above, I have my sinful version right in my own home! :lol:

:giggle: maybe some people thought popcorn is healthy but they forget about the juicy buttered ones on the popcorns. oh my god! yummy!

Popcorn IS healthy without all the crap on it, but here's my point. So what if theater popcorn has all the crap on it? We should enjoy these things once in awhile. I get SO sick and tired of people telling me what I can and can't eat because," OMG! It's got FAT in it!"

People should eat in moderation and not worry about fat and calories so much. I'd rather have REAL fat then some of this artificial crap we have on the market. Which brings up another point. Some people scream about that, too. What would you rather have? A product that has real fat in it or a product that is artificially made low fat?

Popcorn IS healthy without all the crap on it, but here's my point. So what if theater popcorn has all the crap on it? We should enjoy these things once in awhile. I get SO sick and tired of people telling me what I can and can't eat because," OMG! It's got FAT in it!"

People should eat in moderation and not worry about fat and calories so much. I'd rather have REAL fat then some of this artificial crap we have on the market. Which brings up another point. Some people scream about that, too. What would you rather have? A product that has real fat in it or a product that is artificially made low fat?

oh yes I am with you!!! i love the real fat in them, just eat in moderation. everything will be fine. I agree!

sometimes its ok if you go overboard it but will get back in moderation. :shrug: hehe

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Thats why we dont go to movies cuz of price of a ticket, etc. My parents and I used to sneak in food in theathers when I was young. Its much healthier than that crap.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Thats why we dont go to movies cuz of price of a ticket, etc. My parents and I used to sneak in food in theathers when I was young. Its much healthier than that crap.

We usually buy movie passes from Costco. Save us money that way. I usually buy a pass that is worth 2 tickets, 2 regular-sized soda drinks and 2 regular-sized bags of popcorn for $22.99 plus taxes. The ticket alone is $10 each. Don't get me started on the food prices.

Otherwise, I'll just smuggle the food in.

We usually buy movie passes from Costco. Save us money that way. I usually buy a pass that is worth 2 tickets, 2 regular-sized soda drinks and 2 regular-sized bags of popcorn for $22.99 plus taxes. The ticket alone is $10 each. Don't get me started on the food prices.

Otherwise, I'll just smuggle the food in.

We have a deal here where on Tuesdays you can get in for $6 and then small popcorn is $1,25 and small soda the same.

So it comes out to $17 for two people.

We have a deal here where on Tuesdays you can get in for $6 and then small popcorn is $1,25 and small soda the same.

So it comes out to $17 for two people.

We have that here too. The real problem is the 3D movies. They are pretty expensive to see. Whenever I want to see a movie, it's only available in 3D at the local theatre.

The pass itself is only good for non-3D movies. I think it's stupid.

Back