Hey hey!! It's EagleCherokee63's birthday today!!!

Peachy Lady

Reaction score
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu, my dear friend Laura!! Your wonderful husband is taking you out to eat tonight so I'm sure he treats you with lots of loving attention! Enjoy your birthday!! :ily:

4c7qv80.gif

And hope your hubby will take u to Starbucks to have good strong coffee with you and go whirring!!

4g7fz1u.gif

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu, my dear friend Laura!! Your wonderful husband is taking you out to eat tonight so I'm sure he treats you with lots of loving attention! Enjoy your birthday!! :ily:

4c7qv80.gif

OHH WHOA!! :ty: :ty: :ty: :party: :hug: Yes, We went to out dinner. I am soo full!! My husband gifted me how nice finest vcr 6 head, vhs, and DVD. Of course, He love me soo much! LOL!

Happy 'belated' birthday!! Can't believe I missed this one--(my excuse, haven't been feeling all too well--)...hope you had a great b-day celebration and a pleasant dinner as well. Wishing you many more to come!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

--will make this 'sticky' for the time being ;)

Happy 'belated' birthday!! Can't believe I missed this one--(my excuse, haven't been feeling all too well--)...hope you had a great b-day celebration and a pleasant dinner as well. Wishing you many more to come!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

--will make this 'sticky' for the time being ;)

:ty: I hope you feel better very well soon! Yes, We had a wonderful time. I am still soo FULL!!!!

Back