Man buys 23 Burger King pies to spite a small child

rockin'robin

Reaction score
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - A man's trip to a Canadian Burger King is going viral online. He wants to know if he is a bad guy for really putting a damper on one family's trip to the fast food restaurant to get a piece of pie.

The man posted the entire story, from his perspective, on Reddit.

The man claims he stopped by the restaurant in Montreal to get a burger and said he had a headache heading in. The people behind him were a mother and her noisy child. The child, he says, was crying and repeatedly screaming, "I want a f---ing pie!"

He claims in the online posting that his headache got worse while waiting for his burger. So much so that he turned around and asked the mother if she could get the child to be quiet, but she told him to stop trying to raise her child and got back on her cell phone.

So he decided to get revenge on the mother and her child.

“I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit. Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all? I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare. I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can't get to me because of other lineups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away.”

The man said he ate some of the pies and gave the rest to his coworkers.
We have contacted Burger King about this story and are currently waiting on a response.

Man buys 23 Burger King pies to spite a small child - FOX Carolina 21

Payback's a bitch but, assuming the man asked nicely, I have to side with the man, if we are to live in a civil world, some are just going to have to learn the hard way.

IF it is true (it originally started as a story on Reddit)... on one hand sure the guy had 'every right' to do what he did. On the other I think he was also being a bit childish/petty in his own behavior. From what I read he actually taunted them by eating one of them slowly while still there.

The mother was worse with not really dealing with her child. I gotta question though if it was really worth pulling that... chances are she just took the kid somewhere else to get a pie.

Seems fishy. Why would the woman yell, "what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all?" How did she know someone bought all the pies and that they just simply didn't have any pies to give? That seemed rather clairvoyant and intelligent deducation from her, which is a stretch considering she can't keep a child from cursing and demanding.

Reddit is well known for fake stories to get upvotes.

And if she came at me like they say...there would be a pie fight. (although Id win since I was the only one who had the pies) lol

I'd have bought the 23 pies, then sold 1 pie to the mother for the price of 23. ;)

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Back