If you won a trip to spend a day in Space would you go?

Ya I wish I'm gonna do it!

Do you really have any clue what consequence you COULD run into?

Even though I love the idea of Time machine, but the consequences could be worse than lethal.

I wish someone invented a time machine. So i can become a billionaire.

1.Pick correct powerball numbers in big jackpot
2.Invest right

Bingo!

tumblr_n5xi0kRcOB1tp9expo1_500.gif

2.Invest right

Bingo!

We are in the future..it is 2015 now

He should said were sending you back to 2015. If i find out its 550 Million Jackpot in 2016 ill write those numbers down and when 2016 comes ill play those numbers:D

And...
cubs.gif

Really? Cubs? better check the standings. Besides Miami is in the National league so how can that happen?

Newspapers.JPG

Nixon and Reagan are dead,,Cancer still isn't cured. And Krushev son isn't president of Russia

Aint that the truth

He should said were sending you back to 2015. If i find out its 550 Million Jackpot in 2016 ill write those numbers down and when 2016 comes ill play those numbers:D

Let's hope you are in good health.....

There's an interesting article about 'living in space' in the May Reader's Digest. Talked about how they sleep, eat and exercise-- and BOY they have to exercise A LOT just to keep the effects of zero gravity to a minimum. Bone density changes (goes back to normal on Earth), eyes/vision changes too (that doesn't revert back on Earth).

I would still love to go up there if only for a once in a life time experience though. Would love to see what's out there.

Joker said:
Buy a telescope then you can look at the moon,Mars and other planets

Cranky Negative Nellie are we? I thought your OP was only asking what others would like to do not, "tell me and i'll tell you that you're crazy/wrong anyway". Or do you just like shooting down everything people say?

2.Invest right

Bingo!

How would a time machine made you a billionaire , if you could predict what that winning numbers will be that would made you rich.

If WWIII happened id see it. Then come back and warn everybody. Then ill try to change that situation around

Not so,,, Suppose i went to 2021 and this is what i saw

revolution-cubs-2012-570x320.jpg

Ill come back tell everybody

Not so,,, Suppose i went to 2021 and this is what i saw

revolution-cubs-2012-570x320.jpg

Ill come back tell everybody

If you went back in time, there is no telling what changes would have been made by you and the future would totally be unknown once again.

It's like a tapestry, once you pull a thread, everything changes. For that reason, there is no such thing as time machine.

Beside, if there was a time machine, don't you think we would know all about it since they would be everywhere trying to "correct" things?

If you went back in time, there is no telling what changes would have been made by you and the future would totally be unknown once again.

It's like a tapestry, once you pull a thread, everything changes. For that reason, there is no such thing as time machine.

Beside, if there was a time machine, don't you think we would know all about it since they would be everywhere trying to "correct" things?

Yeah you could end up doing harm than good if you try to rewrite history .

If WWIII happened id see it. Then come back and warn everybody. Then ill try to change that situation around

do you know what happens to people who did that?

straitjacket.jpg

Back