Constitutions...being changed at schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who elected the government?

Indeed. It's one of the plms of a democratic system
A population of sheep will begot a government of wolves

In other words
By de educating people by the generation to be stupider and stupider, this allows the rulers to easily manipulate the fools they have choosing them

Hence the game it is

And those in office know the game very well.

In other words
By de educating people by the generation to be stupider and stupider, this allows the rulers to easily manipulate the fools they have choosing them

Hence the game it is

Very well said.

In other words

Hence the game it is

Incorrect, the government is elected by voters aka people.

What hell are you talking about "de educating"?

The government class is mandatory for all high school students and it is explanation about basic foundation of American government with 3 branches - legislative, executive and judicial. It doesn't endorse on conservative and liberal agenda, even it doesn't cover on political parties.

The political views are greatly depending on family generation - not from our government.

I'm well educated American and I know our government very well. I vote someone that agree with most of my political views.

Incorrect, the government is elected by voters aka people..

Mmm some difficulty in English reading comprehension I see. Can you specifically quote the part of my post which you find incorrect relating to the "people" electing the government.?

What hell are you talking about "de educating"?..

That's what the de education system does.

I'm well educated American and I know our government very well. I vote someone that agree with most of my political views.

Fine. But your missing the point. It's not about you. Look at the larger picture. Have you ever noticed what has happened with reading comprehension? Between generations? I'm only using reading as a example. It's much much larger then that.

Have you ever had the chance to compare actual.... lets say......texts books of the exact same topic for different time periods? Have you ever read a newspaper say from the 40s front page about something very important. And one now?

You will be struck by something.

There has been a bleeding and dumbing down of western society. Of the ability to use critical thinking.

Now this isn't really the post to pick into the details of why fits occurring. But few would argue it is NOT occurring.

Mmm some difficulty in English reading comprehension I see. Can you specifically quote the part of my post which you find incorrect relTing to the "people" electing the government.?

That's what the de education no system does.

Fine. But your missing the point. It's not about you. Look at the larger picture. Have you ever noticed what has happened with reading comprehension? Between generations?

Have you ever had the chance to compare actual lets say......texts books of the exact same topic for different time periods? Have you ever read a newspaper say from the 40s front page about something very important. And one ow?

You will be struck by something.

There has been a bleeding and dumbing down of western society.

Now this isn't really the post to pick into the details of why fits occurring. But few would argue it is NOT occurring.

Your statement is extremely confusing.

I don't know about what are you trying to say? Are you suggest that our government is dictatorship or authoritarian? Are you suggest that our government isn't elected by majority of voters? :confused:

Our government system is republic - we have president, opposite to monarchy.

Your statement is extremely confusing.
Your statement is extremely confusing.[/QOUTE]

I'm sorry for the confusion fox ran. Perhaps you can just bold the statement of mine your finding confusing for me to better elaborate on my

[QOUTE=Foxrac;2288095]I
I don't know about what are you trying to say?[/QOUTE]

I'm trying to say we as a society that is the west are getting stupider by the generation. And most of that has to do with the de education system. Or what you would call the education system. After all it's supposed to be educating. But what really is it doing? It's failing miserably or if it's actually doing what it is designed for it's working.

Yo
Are you suggest that our government is dictatorship say?[QOUTE/]

Of a certain class it is. Not of a certain party. Granted both parties int he end serve who? Look closer and really my friend. Try to pierce through the smoke and mirrors

Yo
or authoritarian? [/QOUTE]

It sure is.

Yo
Are you suggest that our government isn't elected by majority of voters? [/QOUTE]

I'm stating that the system is a farce. And thT elections are a mere control valve for a certain class and their interests. And that those interests are not usually the same as the majority who tip toe oblivious to the ballot box to choose their masters. Un aware of how socially conditioned their "choices" are by a massive system by design to keep them in the rat race and distracted.

[QUOTE =Foxrac;2288105]
Our government system is republic - we have president, opposite to monarchy.

I spent over 20 years in your country. I know full well how the gov works. I'm speKing of your gov not the monarchy. But further my statements can be viewed as pan western. As I see the plms not just solely as Americas.

No matter who you vote for, the government always gets in.

Look past the 2 party sham it is. The state itself has an interest separate from yours.
Most of the power in your nation and int he one I'm currently in for that matter. is not elected

On paper

Sure

In reality. C'mon man. You've lived in dc. . You've seen the beltway boobs too

You know what I'm talking about

I'm sorry for the confusion fox ran. Perhaps you can just bold the statement of mine your finding confusing for me to better elaborate on my ideas.

I'm trying to say we as a society that is the west are getting stupider by the generation. And most of that has to do with the de education system. Or what you would call the education system. After all it's supposed to be educating. But what really is it doing? It's failing miserably or if it's actually doing what it is designed for it's working.

Of a certain class it is. Not of a certain party. Granted both parties int he end serve who? Look closer and really my friend. Try to pierce through the smoke and mirrors

It sure is.

I'm stating that the system is a farce. And thT elections are a mere control valve for a certain class and their interests. And that those interests are not usually the same as the majority who tip toe oblivious to the ballot box to choose their masters. Un aware of how socially conditioned their "choices" are by a massive system by design to keep them in the rat race and distracted.

I spent over 20 years in your country. I know full well how the gov works. I'm speKing of your gov not the monarchy. But further my statements can be viewed as pan western. As I see the plms not just solely as Americas.

Look past the 2 party sham it is. The state itself has an interest separate from yours.
Most of the power in your nation and int he one I'm currently in for that matter. is not elected

On paper

Sure

In reality. C'mon man. You've lived in dc. . You've seen the beltway boobs too

You know what I'm talking about

Oh wow, your statement is very confusing.

There are many people aren't interested in political and they don't care about vote, so are you suggest that people don't care about vote or political are stupid?

If people vote someone that you don't agree with them, so they are stupid?

What about Canadians? Are they stupider as Americans?

Oh wow, your statement is very confusing.s?

You keep saying that. And again I apologize. But at least QOUTE the sentence or words that You are finding. Confusing so we can have a more meaningful exploration and discussion. To just keep saying "wow your statement is very confusing" doesn't much help get them to be not confusing

Which exact statement are you having a hard time understanding or are confusing you?

There are many people aren't interested in political and they don't care about vote, so are you suggest that people don't care about vote or political are stupid?

No.

If people vote someone that you don't agree with them, so they are stupid?

No

What about Canadians? Are they stupider as Americans?

I've used terms such as "the west" in my statements. That would include canada. I have also stated In my posts which judging by your questions you have not seemed to have read thoroughly that it's not just an American plm

You keep saying that. And again I apologize. But at least QOUTE the sentence or words that You are finding. Confusing so we can have a more meaningful exploration and discussion. To just keep saying "wow your statement is very confusing" doesn't much help get them to be not confusing

Which exact statement are you having a hard time understanding or is confusing you?

No.

No

I've used terms such as "the west" in my statements. That would include canada. I have also stated I my posts you have seemed not o read judging. By our questions that it's not just an American plm

Many of your statements are not clearly and I couldn't understand about what are you talking about.

All of quotes above - not understand about what are saying. :dunno:

I voted Obama in 2008 and 2012, and he won twice in 2008 and 2012, so my vote is still not matter? :hmm:

Many of your statements are not clearly and I couldn't understand about what are you talking about.

I'm sorry you don't understand fox. To me they are fairly clear. Guess I won't be able to help much. I am curious though what exactly it is you just can't get a handle on understanding in my Statements?

I appreciate you quoted the blocks of text. But really. One at a time might of Ben better conducive to a conversation. But cool
You can't understand a word I'm typing
Fair enough.
Maybe others who do might be able to help me be more clear. And help you fathom my mysteries. I'll love to try. But I won't be much help this way.
I accept you just can't understand my statements
Cool

All of quotes above - not understand about what are saying. :dunno:

If you don't understand a word you don't understand a word
Cool

I voted Obama in 2008 and 2012, and he won twice in 2008 and 2012, so my vote is still not matter? :hmm:

I don't recall ever stating your vote didn't matter. What I did state is who ever you vote for the gov gets in. I also brought up class, and spoke about power. I can't force you to understand my points. I don't wNt to either. I'm not an authoritarian. So I respect your inability to comprehend my statements at face value as sincere. As for me fox. I look past the mechanism of control and hegemony voting is

Perhaps that's a good place to start trying to understand my statements if you wish or have the will too
No bother either way

If you support third parties, especially Libertarian Party or Green Party because you don't agree with democrat or republican, so you vote for third party and it will won't matter because most Americans usually stuck with D or R.

I dislike two party system, so I want to have multi-parties.

The state militias today are organisations like the Virginia Defence Force (VDF) and they most certainly do not carry weapons, they're even forbidden to carry their own personal weapons.

http://www.vdf.virginia.gov/vsdffaqs.html

On another note, I have no idea if I'd even be allowed to join a state militia (Not that I want to) so I might email them just for curiosity's sake..lol

If you support third parties, especially Libertarian Party or Green Party because you don't agree with democrat or republican, so you vote for third party and it will won't matter because most Americans usually stuck with D or R.

It's not the amount of parties int eh game that's the issue
It's the actual game.

Canada has multiple parties. Most countries in Europe does too. The system of control and manufactured consent is the same.
The apparatus. The state. The coldest of cold monsters is the issue.
Not how many fools can dance on a ballot

Yes, down with the American duopoly!

It's not the amount of parties int eh game that's the issue
It's the actual game.

Canada has multiple parties. Most countries in Europe does too. The system of control and manufactured consent is the same.
The apparatus. The state. The coldest of cold monsters is the issue.
Not how many fools can dance on a ballot

My quote isn't related to your post.

I'm speaking myself.

Yes. You used a singular "you" in your post right after mine. Thus my post. I'm trying to help put forth some understanding on my take by responding to your post. If you don't wNt a discussion don't come into a discussion forum

Yes. You used a singular "you" in your post right after mine. Thus my post. I'm trying to help put forth some understanding on my take by responding to your post. If you don't wNt a discussion don't come into a discussion forum

If I want to address your post so I have to include your quote.

I refer you as everyone in AD forum, not limited to your post.

Address my post any way you want. We were discussing something. Your post came right after mine.
I posted accordingly
Don't like it.....
Tough

Address my post any way you want. We were discussing something. Your post came right after mine.
I posted accordingly
Don't like it.....
Tough

No quote = not about you.

I refer "you" as to all people, not exclusive to your post, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back