SVRS offer me free iPad2 if I switch to VRS from ZVRS

Supremacy28

Reaction score
I need to know it is for real that they'll give me iPad 2 if I decide to switch back to SVRS?

I asked him, how would I be able to trust? and he said....
" that I can turn them down by not see iPad 2 with person at my front door with new Ntouch stuff."

My point is, after set up Ntouch at home, and what if he take iPad 2 with him and walk away, put me stuck with ntouch? It is like Bail and Switch.

I need to know anyone who has this before that is for real or it is bail n switch.

Perhaps, he worded it wrong?

To my knowledge, SVRS has a free application for the iPad 2. He probably meant to said that if you switched to SVRS, you could get a free application for your iPad 2.

He really mean it to say..he asked me if I do have ipad 2 or laptop at home. I said no, he said which one do you want have one? I said ipad 2 and he said you will get ipad 2 if you switch back to SVRS from ZVRS. I was surprise that and I said are you serious? How can I trust?

He said here you can trust when you see though window and see if there person come with ipad, ntouch. If no ipad 2...I can turn them down.

So I thought I gave a shot to see if it is for real. I will turn them down SVRS if I dont see ipad 2 on person's hand at my front door. But My big worry is what if he take ipad 2 and walk away after set up ntouch.

I do not know when he/she is coming to my house but the man said i will get email for the date that he/she will come to my house for ntouch and a free ipad 2

Just simply put.... yes Sorenson do give out free Ipad 2 if you ported the number from ZVRS back to SVRS. I've heard very few get free iPad 2.

Just simply put.... yes Sorenson do give out free Ipad 2 if you ported the number from ZVRS back to SVRS. I've heard very few get free iPad 2.

There has been much rumor that that is the case. However, to date, I have yet to see any written proof of this.

It would be great, if you happen to get the offer, to post a picture of anything they ask you to sign (before you decide whether or not you want to sign it).

The real question is, what happens if you port away from Sorenson again? Do you get to keep the iPad2?

Sorenson

Yes, it is true because I am one of them. Sorenson app in the Ipad2 is awesome! I can't disagree that nTouch vp is much better than Z20 in screen viewing!

I can't say who but I know a ZVRS tech who dumped the Z20 for the nTouch VP for his home uses and still works for ZVRS!

There has been much rumor that that is the case. However, to date, I have yet to see any written proof of this.

It would be great, if you happen to get the offer, to post a picture of anything they ask you to sign (before you decide whether or not you want to sign it).

The real question is, what happens if you port away from Sorenson again? Do you get to keep the iPad2?

Right, about porting away from Sorenson? VP user will have to pay for breaking the "contract" and I don't know what they will do with iPad.

My major issue, what happens if iPad breaks? Who owns it?

If SVRS want the money for breaking the contract and want the iPad back... what's wrong about breaking the iPad... go for it.. break it. (bang bang bang)

I am not concerned about returning Ipad2 because my wife and I are happy with nTouch vp after a few weeks with Z20. The Z20 is ideal for office uses which requires bright lights for its webcam but not for general home uses. The nTouch vp has high quality webcam that can be seen well any distances.

If SVRS want the money for breaking the contract and want the iPad back... what's wrong about breaking the iPad... go for it.. break it. (bang bang bang)

Lol :giggle:

Unfortunately I am too addicted to the iPad now to give it to the dog to chew on. never was that into technology. It fits my lifestyle, on the go around the house. If I'm wondering about something I can get instant results. Amazing! Bang bang on the otterbox I got for it. Dropped it to test it out, beautiful, got zagg shield for it, perfect. Now I just gotta worry about dog proofing it lol.

I do love the ntouch features. Very easy to use. Z20 wasnt that easy.

I have a stupid question.... Are Sorenson taking my Z340 away after install Ntouch with iPad and porting (from ZVRS to SVRS)? If I keep my Z340 for business... Can I get Ntouch with iPad w/ new number without porting?

I have a stupid question.... Are Sorenson taking my Z340 away after install Ntouch with iPad and porting (from ZVRS to SVRS)? If I keep my Z340 for business... Can I get Ntouch with iPad w/ new number without porting?

I'm not sure, but to use the Z-340 you would need a new 10 digit phone number for it after porting the old number back to Sorenson. I don't think they take the Z-340 away from you, but that would be in whatever contract you sign with them. Don't sign without u understanding what it says first.

Back