Deaf actors wanted, no experience required

gareth

Reaction score
Hi

Apologies if this in the wrong part of the forum.

Quite an unusual enquiry. My names Gareth I work for a music management company (Hannah Management) in the UK, we about to shoot a low budget music video for one of our new bands.

The singer of the band & director the video between them have come up with a very different concept for the video where they'd like to use 2 deaf actors, the concept of the video is about the breakdown in a relationship between a deaf couple. The video will also include performance shots of the band.

For authenticity we'd love to use two deaf(or partially deaf) actors who communicate using sign language, we'd also be very keen to have their creative input once they have read the lyrics as their interpretation of the song may be very different and give the video an interesting edge.

If anyone has any advice on where we could source actors, or if anyone would like to be in the video themselves I would be very grateful if you could email me: gareth@hannahmanagement.co.uk.

We need 1 male and 1 female actor aged between 18-30 (roughly).

Thanks

Gareth

Hello, I m from U.S. and I m interesting into actors and I m here if ur still avaialbe looking for deaf actors :D

Oh. UK only? dang :/. I would go for it but I don't have a money to fly there myself.

I understand reading comments seems he leaving 1 posts :lol: I am laugh I know notice it! do you wish be on got to fly on UK :D

Flying to U K for a short employment "stay"-at your expense-seems a bit "odd". Check your bank account!If one has excess funds - try an extended holiday!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Back