What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidewalk. Thing is, that shoulder has taken a tumble before, so it's not anything new, but it had been a few years, though. My shoulder is okay, and the pain is just about gone, so I'm all right.

I guess it helps to be young , my old bones might break from a fall.

Not necessarily, take an occasional calcium/magnesium/D3 supplement followed by exercise or an activity involving some resistance to force your body to deposit the necessary minerals to your bones. It usually doesn't work just by taking supplements alone.

Source: Tips from my dr.

Not necessarily, take an occasional calcium/magnesium/D3 supplement followed by exercise or an activity involving some resistance to force your body to deposit the necessary minerals to your bones. It usually doesn't work just by taking supplements alone.

I was talking about my old bones , no one else's .

Yeah, but another one like that might not be so lucky, cause I rarely have contact with pavement-- mostly grass, which is easier to handle than pavement. However, I braked too quickly, and in the wrong position to do that, which caused me to fall.

That I do not know how to use a lawn mower than mine. They are not universal!

I learned that despite more than 5 years having passed by since I last saw someone, I'm still easily recognized. I met someone I hadn't seen in a long time, and she instantly recognized me.

No one can handle me even if I came with instructions :P

I learned that the local McDonald's AC isn't working. Place was baking hot when I walked in.

I learned that I adore Skull arts, I'm doing to collect as many skull artworks, T-shirts, rings, door bells, anything....and decorate my house with Skulls, its beautiful!!

I learned that I need to be up to date with my contact info, as someone called a VRS number I rarely use these days, and I just adjusted that info to match my current info.

I learned that I adore Skull arts, I'm doing to collect as many skull artworks, T-shirts, rings, door bells, anything....and decorate my house with Skulls, its beautiful!!
Very cool. I have 2 friends on FB who are into skulls and Halloween decorating (well 3). One of them once won her town Halloween yard decorations contest and was featured in news stories in Georgia. She has a FB page for everything Halloween and her big Halloween display :) Has quite a few skeletons but one was stolen right off their porch- the nerve of that thief..he was never found... and that skeleton was a GOOD one, a gift from her wife.

I love looking at skull stuff too :D

I like to have my bone stretched from time to time helps keep it from breaking too heh :laugh2:

I like to have my bone stretched from time to time helps keep it from breaking too heh :laugh2:

There's an idea! :naughty:

steffiepper3.jpg

Learned some people can't figure out why or when to be tactful.

smh

I learned that I can handle suburban roads just fine, although they're not quite the same thing as city roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back