Anyone watching the winter olympics?

I thought that was nice how the Canadian coach helped the Russian skier who went down.

Nope... Don't even own a TV. Just waiting on word as to whether there will be a terrorist attack before this entire event is over. Lots of unrest going on in the general area.

Olympics are getting exciting now....Hockey!!!!

Ladies ice skating was kind of a bummer that USA didn't medal. Snowboarding half pike was great to watch. Amazing how high they get.

I am definitely not impressed with the tv coverage this year. They seldom show the medal ceremonies which I think are important.

Olympics are getting exciting now....Hockey!!!!

Ladies ice skating was kind of a bummer that USA didn't medal. Snowboarding half pike was great to watch. Amazing how high they get.

I am definitely not impressed with the tv coverage this year. They seldom show the medal ceremonies which I think are important.

I feel the same , I was wondering why that is not being showed. I thought I was going to be too early and missing it. There too much talking during the ice skating , I wish that would had shut her mouth. She made it hard to enjoy the music with all her yapping .

I feel the same , I was wondering why that is not being showed. I thought I was going to be too early and missing it. There too much talking during the ice skating , I wish that would had shut her mouth. She made it hard to enjoy the music with all her yapping .

It is definitely so much different for me not being able to hear the music this olympics. If I use CC it is displayed right across their faces. I just turn off the volume and the CC. I record all of it and watch it late at night. I can fast forward all the boring parts. Your right though, too much talking and not showing the medal ceremonies. I hope our hockey teams win.

I don't know why they bothered to do it in Sochi. It has a subtropical climate and averages winter temps of 52 F.

Well, actually, I do know. Putin wants to develop Sochi as a vacation paradise on the Black Sea and felt this was a way to show it off. It has backfired on him, I believe.

Back