Sons Of Anarchy

Jersey

Reaction score
Does anyone like/ watch this show?

I really enjoy it! The new season started two weeks ago and I'm excited. I've never been this excited about a show since I found out that Jem was being shown on TV again.

Plus, the lead actor Charlie Hunnam is beautiful. This season, he is sporting a shorter hair cut which is WOW! Back to the show->His character wants out of the club but I don't think Clay is going to allow that. Clay has something up his sleeve, but what I'm not sure.

If anyone else watches this, let me know what your thoughts/ predictions about this season. Usually I can predict how a shows season will go, but this show always surprises me.

Love this show!! My husband first started watching it, and I didn't because I thought it was too violent. One day I decided to give it a shot, and fell in love.

Going by the second episode, I'd say Jax will be able to get out- but not without some major drama first.

Part of me think The Son's will eventually become disbanded...

Or, one of the other guys will take over and then go after Jax and his baby mama.

I don't know!! Either way, I love the show and hope we have more seasons... Although I think I heard this might be the last?

Jax is HOT!! Although, I did kind of like his long raggedy hair ;-) Did you know he is actually British? He takes on a good "American" accent, but sometimes you can hear his British accent poking through a bit.

Last edited:
I also watch the show, havent caught any of the new episodes though......

I watched every episode from last season,

Love the show too...just haven't had time to watch it as much as I'd like.

Love this show!! My husband first started watching it, and I didn't because I thought it was too violent. One day I decided to give it a shot, and fell in love.

Going by the second episode, I'd say Jax will be able to get out- but not without some major drama first.

Part of me think The Son's will eventually become disbanded...

Or, one of the other guys will take over and then go after Jax and his baby mama.

I don't know!! Either way, I love the show and hope we have more seasons... Although I think I heard this might be the last?

Jax is HOT!! Although, I did kind of like his long raggedy hair ;-) Did you know he is actually British? He takes on a good "American" accent, but sometimes you can hear his British accent poking through a bit.

I hope this isn't the last season. I will cry if it is. :(

I was thinking the same thing about Jax and the other guys.

Charlie Hunnam is a hottie, and yes I've known he was British for a few years now. He was a cast member in the Britsh (orginal version) of Queer as Folk and I use to love the show Undeclared. He looks alot better with short hair; mainly because he has such a pretty face. Its so easy for British actors to sound American, then for American actors to use a British accent. I think its because they show American tv over there, while we only see them on the BBC channel. Not many people watch the BBC; well I do.

hot damn! love this show. I was sad that the season ended because I wanted to know what happened next!!!

I LOVE
Sons Of Anarchy!!! My husband got me hooked during the first season and now we have to watch it every Tues night! :) it is like our "date" after the kids go to bed!

I've skipped most of the posted to avoid any potential spoilers but yea, I'm a fan of the SOA! I've not watched any of the current season. I usually wait till a season is complete then download it entirely to avoid having to wait for fresh episodes. I lack patience ;)

Only caught the last 15 minutes of SOA last week....(surgery)...so why was Clay trying to kill Tara?....she was able to escape with Jax's help but her hand was smashed in the Van's door, she she will no longer be able to perform surgery...also watched Clay give Gemma a horrific beating...and Gemma is planning to have Clay killed by another SOA?.....it's really getting intense!....If someone will, pls. fill me in on the parts I missed....

fully addicted to it. I can not wait for season 4 to come out on DVD to watch back to back. Season 5 can not come soon enough.

Only caught the last 15 minutes of SOA last week....(surgery)...so why was Clay trying to kill Tara?....she was able to escape with Jax's help but her hand was smashed in the Van's door, she she will no longer be able to perform surgery...also watched Clay give Gemma a horrific beating...and Gemma is planning to have Clay killed by another SOA?.....it's really getting intense!....If someone will, pls. fill me in on the parts I missed....

since this is old I'm unsure what to update you with.

Wow. Uh what's that Sons of Anarchy??

Some of ppl here and I never heard of that tv show. Can you guys who are really really fan of Sons of Anarchy tell us about your favorite parts of episodes of that tv show?

Please tell us :P

it is a really good show. some of the crying drama can be annoying. Jax the SAMCRO VP cries to damn much. yet his character has evolved well. the whole baby abel abducted and taken to Ireland in season 3 was kind of lame. especially after season 2, great characters, action and drama combination. Rollins as AJ Weston, great.

I love this show. Jax is so adorable. I've only seen up to 6 episodes into season 2 so far. Been watching it on Netflix. The CC's were messed up for 2 or three episodes of season 2. Like the intro song displayed lyrics instead of.. "man singing", so the dialogue was a few minutes behind. It had me super focusing on what was being said so I didn't miss anything.. then reading the CC a few minutes later to clarify what I missed. Still totally worth it.

Back