Dragon dictation app

I just downloaded Dragon Dictation to my iphone and it works surprisingly well. Only one complaint, the type is not as large as Note Listen for Deaf and larger type is better for my dad to see.

more testing will follow.

I just downloaded Dragon Dictation to my iphone and it works surprisingly well. Only one complaint, the type is not as large as Note Listen for Deaf and larger type is better for my dad to see.

more testing will follow.

Do you know there is an accessibility feature for low vision that will let you have very large type?

(At least on my iPod there is and that is how I am able to use it.)

Do you know there is an accessibility feature for low vision that will let you have very large type?

(At least on my iPod there is and that is how I am able to use it.)

iphone also can set text size however the app must support it and Dragon, it would seem, does not. I tested it out.

The older android phones speech to text software had a really hard time recognizing my deaf accent but to my surprise the newer android speech to text software is obviously calibrated because i would say it has 95% accuracy. Its awesome..many people have a difficulty understanding me at first because i am unable to pronounce some letters....

Ahh see this is something that would be a problem, and the kind if feedback I was looking for. Because I wasn't thinking of using it the way it's meant to be used. But for other people to use it, especially clients, so I could read what they're saying. I wouldn't actually be using it fir dictating myself.

If you been talking into an android phone(or perhaps even a Mac), your voice has been recorded all along. That's is how the speech technology works. So, I'm guessing, google at least, already knows how you speak.

Back