Former Auschwitz guard convicted as accessory to murder

I know the SOB is 94 yo , I still think he should had gotten a life sentence , he just might live to 100 yo and he should die in jail ! :mad:

I saw it on news today,I think he doing a life sentence now noooooo way he going live to get out again.....great regret he not arrested long ago..he spend rest of his life knowing the shame he brought to younger members of his family....I bet few more around with any luck their last years will be worse years

I saw it on news today,I think he doing a life sentence now noooooo way he going live to get out again.....great regret he not arrested long ago..he spend rest of his life knowing the shame he brought to younger members of his family....I bet few more around with any luck their last years will be worse years

Yeah I would loved to seen him in rot in jail for a long time ! It showed the judge shaking hands with this monster in court . Disgusting!

Last edited:
Maybe this will help...

Yes, he did get away with this for much of his life, especially during the most prime, productive time of his life. Yes, he ought to have been caught during that time, when the fall from life to prison would have been the hardest. At his age, he's already transitioned to living the life of hanging on. What is the difference between hanging on at home or in a prison? He can't go outside much anyway. He's already imprisoned in a frail body holding all the tension from the trial and past deeds.

BUT, it is my belief that even if he was never caught, because of his karma, he HAS to come back to another life in order to face what he did and work through it. It may be several more lives than just another one, depending on his progress of his spiritual development.

It is often asked, "Why do bad people do well in life, and good people suffer?" It is viewed such that the bad people might have been good in a previous life, and the karma that is manifested later in life or even in several lifetimes forward comes to fruition, independently of actions that are currently happening, which will accrue to fruition at a time in the future. The good people might have bad karma coming to fruition NOW, karma that was accrued in the past or a past life. Even though they learned to be good in this lifetime, the karma that is still there has to come to fruition. The trick is to stop doing wrong so that as little as possible of the bad karma comes to fruition, so that you can resolve them in a single life and get it together for release from life on earth altogether.

Although I'm a good person, I feel as though there are some life issues from the past such that I never dated for very long, I never had and raised a family, my career life is shot, and at times my life seems to be a train of mistakes. Evidently, I'm paying for something.

It's like you have an oscillating pattern where you have two strands; your life, and the karma you have. In one life, you're suffering even though you're doing good as a person, then in another life, your life in general is "okay," nothing spectacular, and you do mundane things, not really interesting, a time when your life and your karma meet in the middle, just for a time, before it diverges to opposite extremes in another life, where everything seems to go well even though you've killed people, robbed banks, massacred people in a religious war, and then the extremes start to come back to the middle, then your life doesn't go quite as well even though in the next life, you're a good person, and the karma from the crimes of the previous life starts to crop up again and get you in trouble. A constantly weaving pattern. When you figure this out, you can them stop weaving your behavior from good to bad and back, and eventually, your karma fruition goes out to the bad manifestations once more and starts coming back again towards the middle, and finally towards good karma. Finally, your life and karma are on the same side of the spectrum, and you keep it there.

I'm sorry if I didn't make sense, but it's from years and years of working with this perspective. It is the ONLY thing that explains to me why good people suffer, and bad people get away with everything before they are finally caught. Today in this world is a perfect example of that.

I don't believe in coming back as another person b/c of bad karma and it doesn't help , I would loved to see him rot jail a lot longer 4 years . He didn't even try to help people escape and if that had any of my family I sure would not forgive him.

I read the catalogue of horror he did this morning,as he responsible for putting people in their 90'S into death camps maybe now he get same alas his time in prison more comfotable

I read the catalogue of horror he did this morning,as he responsible for putting people in their 90'S into death camps maybe now he get same alas his time in prison more comfotable

Yeah , he is getting 3 meals a day and not rotten food with bugs crawling around in it and not do hard labor all day . Or having teeth pulled out with gold filling while alive.

it don't bare thinking about but it must be thought about...what gets me a load of these Nazi escaped via Jordan and Syria why are some of them not bought to punishment...I don't know if this true or not but was told there concentration camp in east Europe run by muslims do you know

it don't bare thinking about but it must be thought about...what gets me a load of these Nazi escaped via Jordan and Syria why are some of them not bought to punishment...I don't know if this true or not but was told there concentration camp in east Europe run by muslims do you know

We had a mom and pop grocery store close to our house growing up . The owner was a Holocaust survivor , I saw the numbers tattooed on his arm and wondered what they were for , I was a little girl and knew nothing
the Holocaust yet. The man committed suicide , :(

I nursed polish man many years back he was holocaust victim he also had tat numbers,his poor brain was totally screwed up unfortunately they had take his daughter into care bc poor man was totally insane..double tragedy

PHP:
so
Yeah , he is getting 3 meals a day and not rotten food with bugs crawling around in it and not do hard labor all day . Or having teeth pulled out with gold filling while alive.

So your lamenting the fact he is being treated better then the nazi treated their prisonees?
Yes
Why? Would you prefer or tske solice if present society treated its prisoners as nazi did theirs?

I nursed polish man many years back he was holocaust victim he also had tat numbers,his poor brain was totally screwed up unfortunately they had take his daughter into care bc poor man was totally insane..double tragedy

:(

PHP:
so

So your lamenting the fact he is being treated better then the nazi treated their prisonees?
Yes
Why? Would you prefer or tske solice if present society treated its prisoners as nazi did theirs?

wdys meant he had a life the victims did not

wdys meant he had a life the victims did not

Indeed. And he will be treated better then the nazi treated their victims....afterall germany is no longer nazi...

this is true..he got punishment of seeing his grandchildren and friends humiliated bc of him he wont live long he going be hated in prison...thank god don't have nazie but not sure if world learnt much since then lot cruel people in this world it all packaged up given different names but genicides still go on

Back