What size is your TV?

The Joker

Reaction score
I have a 42 inch and an 50 inch.

48 inch Smart LED TV from Samsung.

52" Smart, 42" Not so smart, 32" Smart, 22" Smart/VP, 50" DLP starting to dim, possibility to replace with 4K and all are Samsung

small about18inches the other22inch.one tv15yrs old the other 2years both second hand

55" Smart. I figured the bigger it is the bigger the lips will be lol! Still need CC 100% tho. Oh well.

and
32" Dummy.

47" Vizio 1080p HDTV and 32" Samsung 1080p

I have three tv's....42/55/32 and I'm selling 42" because I almost never use it. :lol:

I don't have a TV. Haven't owned one since 2000. You guys sound like you're comparing each other "down there." As we say, "The bigger the truck tires and suspension, the smaller he is down there..."

I don't have a TV. Haven't owned one since 2000. You guys sound like you're comparing each other "down there." As we say, "The bigger the truck tires and suspension, the smaller he is down there..."

And here I thought I was the only one... curious though. .. why no tv?

No way! I hope Foxrac will donate a bigger screen (50"+) to you someday.
Yes CP, small tvs still exist... Shocking ain't it?

I have a 13" tv (sitting in my bedroom unused- no cable in there) that is about 17 years old; there's another 13" here that is over 20 years old. Still works. The other is 24" and about 3-4 years old. I think there's also a black and white tv that is over 25 years old that still works too (don't remember the size but definitely 13" and under).

As for why 'comparing' ... eh... it's just a boredom thing sort of a 'small talk conversation'- at least that's how I see it.
I don't give credence to the statement of "The bigger the <insert toy/electronic/item of your choice>, the smaller his weenie is". Just plain BS.

Need to hold mine with two hands......
Oh, ....cough...about tvs...
Sn old school tube...what ever
"-)

Need to hold mine with two hands......
Oh, ....cough...about tvs...
Sn old school tube...what ever
"-)
*cough* LOL

CRT tube-- yep most of the tvs here are are the old fangled CRT ones. Only two are the flat screen LCD ones.

Yes CP, small tvs still exist... Shocking ain't it?

I have a 13" tv (sitting in my bedroom unused- no cable in there) that is about 17 years old; there's another 13" here that is over 20 years old. Still works. The other is 24" and about 3-4 years old. I think there's also a black and white tv that is over 25 years old that still works too (don't remember the size but definitely 13" and under).

As for why 'comparing' ... eh... it's just a boredom thing sort of a 'small talk conversation'- at least that's how I see it.
I don't give credence to the statement of "The bigger the <insert toy/electronic/item of your choice>, the smaller his weenie is". Just plain BS.

Most college students have smaller TV.

And here I thought I was the only one... curious though. .. why no tv?

Because I am too busy in life trying to read thousands of pages in reading various books, working in some way, and networking with people in my specialty.

For years, I had focused on underground financial research (learning about how the financial mob is the financial arm of Western civilization and how it works to keep people enslaved to it and keeps itself in top dog position in this world). I then left that about 4 years ago, did minimal reading on it since then. The last related newsletter went for-pay subscription only, so I opted out entirely. Meanwhile, I was getting involved with renaissance faires and trying to find a trade skill. Then about a year and a half ago, I started learning about Hinduism (reading over 6,000 pages across 35 books and papers during this time frame - I have maybe 90 books to go, around 50,000 pages or more). I had become familiar with it on a superficial level about 10 years ago, and then it gradually grew in complexity and knowledge gained. Now, I'm a contract scholar writing articles part-time.

This is what I do now: http://www.vicharvimarsh.com/2015/07/23/why-rajiv-malhotra-matters-to-white-hindus-like-me/

It looks like if I progress far enough in my personal growth to require a spiritual master, my temple will send me to India for some length of time to complete this process as far as I can in this life. That's what's going on in my life.

Plus, because of my isolation away from TV life for so long, it has become odd to me to watch TV, especially like sitcoms, dramas, because it feels like I cut a hole in the wall everywhere the characters are, and I'm eavesdropping on their lives. It feels like an invasion of privacy, like I'm not supposed to do this.

However, I have a guilty pleasure of Bollywood movies on YouTube when I have access to WIFI on my computer (which I don't out here).

Nahh. I think The Joker is just creating some small talk here. Trying to get some conversation going, etc. I don't think it has anything to do with sizes lol. Only ppl with dirty minds think that! :D

Back